Search results

1. S

WA 2013 Aurum 2 - SOLD

Item: 2013 Norco Aurum 2, medium Location: Perth, WA Item Condition: Used, but in good condition Reason for selling: Because I would like to have an amount of dollars, in place of this bike. Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: Frame has been stripped back to bare aluminum and...
  2. S

WA Sold

Please remove
  3. S

Collection of my MTB work

Hey all, Been into photography for a few years but just starting to turn towards MTB photos. I've only got a couple to start with but I'll keep posting in here as the collection grows.
  4. S

DH 2013 Aurum 2

So after my previous bike got stolen (see thread) I had to fork out and buy another, start the build all over again. Heres v2, standard so far except for Renthal bar and stem. Plenty of upgrades in the works when funds allow.
  5. S

STOLEN 2013 Specialized Status 2

Hey guys had my new Status pinched off my roof racks last night in Canning Vale, Perth. Its pretty easy to spot, all custom build. If anyone spots it for sale somewhere or with some dirtbag riding it around please call me on 0425 393 581.
  6. S

DH 2013 Status 2 **STOLEN**

My new Status
  7. S

DH Transition Blindside

New to the site so I figured a good intro would be with my rig. I can't take all the credit for building it, I bought it mostly as it is now but I've changed a few bits and peices over to suit me a little better. Original build was more AM, I prefer it a little more solid. Frame - Transition...