DH 2013 Status 2 **STOLEN**

srsbsns

Likes Bikes
Got a spec list? That thing looks awesome and fast as hell.
2013 Status 2
Marzocchi 888 Evo RC3 V2
DT Swiss FR2350 wheelset, 36t Ti ratchet upgrade
Fox DHX RC4
Saint crankset
E13 LG1
E13 Guidering
Diety pedals
Blackmarket WayLow bars
Minnion DHF on both ends
X9 shifter and derailer
Avid Elixir R's

awesome photos !!!!

any upgrades planned? red handlebar :p
Thanks dude, no upgrades planned yet. Maybe a new headset in time, still got the factory looseball at the moment. Other than that everythings been upgraded. Yeah the handlebars bug me but I can't justify new ones just for the colour, see what happens pay day.

srsbsns

Likes Bikes
This bike was stolen off my roof racks last night in Canning Vale, Perth. On the off chance anyone sees it for sale somewhere or with some dirtbag riding it please contact me on 0425 393 581, would be much appreciated.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This bike was stolen off my roof racks last night in Canning Vale, Perth. On the off chance anyone sees it for sale somewhere or with some dirtbag riding it please contact me on 0425 393 581, would be much appreciated.
I shall keep an eye out. I'm in Leeming so could pop up. I'll also touch base with my shady.....friends to see if it going around

srsbsns

Likes Bikes
I shall keep an eye out. I'm in Leeming so could pop up. I'll also touch base with my shady.....friends to see if it going around
Awesome thanks man, its been reported to the cops so that covers all the cash converters. Gonna give it a few days and drive past the high schools around here

chewsta

Cannon Fodder
i'll keep an eye out

Awesome thanks man, its been reported to the cops so that covers all the cash converters. Gonna give it a few days and drive past the high schools around here
i'll keep an eye out for you as well. I'm also in the Canning Vale area. I am willing to bet there aren't too many DH bikes in the area.

agentninety3

Likes Dirt
I'll keep an eye out but I don't expect to see in Myaree or the CBD. TBH I'd do a couple of cruises through Thornlie / Maddington / Carlisle etc. just to see if you spot it. Or parts of it :(

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
Holy!! That's just farked.... Hope you get them :):)

Just out of curiousity, what set up did you have the bike in. I usually have mine in a Thule DH rack where the front wheel is locked. I very rarely leave it out of sight, but still wonder how quickly it could disappear.

srsbsns

Likes Bikes
Holy!! That's just farked.... Hope you get them :):)

Just out of curiousity, what set up did you have the bike in. I usually have mine in a Thule DH rack where the front wheel is locked. I very rarely leave it out of sight, but still wonder how quickly it could disappear.
Yeah I'm pretty cut about it. It was in a Yakima front loader, funny thing is it wasn't locked in. All they had to do was unwind the bar the holds the front wheel in and it would lift off, but they couldn't figure it out and resorted to climbing onto my roof and just yanking it out the top :clap2: geniuses. Going off the size of the shoe prints all over my bonnet and roof I'm thinking it was some kids. Normally the bike comes inside same time I do but after riding all arvo and hitting the pub for a birthday it slipped my mind :mad2: one bloody time... Learn from my mistake people

morticus

Likes Dirt
And my Mrs gets the shits with me when i wont leave my bike in the back of the ute and go into woolies on the way home. That sucks big time dude, hope you get it back.

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
Yeah... Friggin arseholes. Don't you just hate that, drop your guard for 1 sec, and GONE!! Hope it all works out for you.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
good luck with it ... I suggest reporting it to the cops if you haven't already ... its a pain for you and them but it records it on their system and you never know you might get lucky. My rig got stolen B&E garage where the finger print lady managed to get prints. Then the fuzz randomly picked up a perp and checked the pawn shop database or some such for things he'd sold and found my rig ... you never know your luck.

Hopefully somebody does a 'Don't steal bikes bro" on his arse for you