Search results

1. Silly Goose

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

I think eventually there will be a mix of trails with technical features as side lines. However free ride trails are often limited to skilled riders. So I think it would be good to have a mix.
  2. Silly Goose

Good name alan all that "funky stuff' was all on my clothes when I came home. I smelled of tip.:lol:
  3. Silly Goose

Aluminum Corrosion?

Couldn't have said it better.
  4. Silly Goose

Aluminum Corrosion?

Aluminium dosent corrode. It simply oxidises to form aluminium oxide which is a thin layer of protective atoms that over time will show as a blue lumpy coating. No matter what you do the aluminium will always have this coating. the best protection is anodising which uses electrolysis to build up...
  5. Silly Goose

yeah maybe we can start earlier as its getting pretty hot by 11
  6. Silly Goose

Trail Marking: Post and Signage Design

Looks good Al. Maybe a slightly brighter colour otherwise I think it will be hidden into the bush around the trails.
  7. Silly Goose

Another school shooting.

Gun law in america is a strange topic, some people take it very personally. My logic tells me that the accurate range of a gun rifle in most peoples hands is 50-75 meters because of adrenaline, fear and excitement ect. With a knife you have to be within 1 meter and even then its harder to kill...
  8. Silly Goose

Chain Tensioner

Yep I know what your talking about, Its a Bionicon c guide and it cable ties right in place http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Pinkbike-Product-Picks2345678.html Review of it right here Might get one myself.
  9. Silly Goose

Hey Alan Just wondering how rough is this off roading going to be and how far along is the last gate description..... Thanks. Brendan
  10. Silly Goose

You know you're a cyclist when...

You know your bike obsessed when.... Even though you've had chronic fatigue for two years and your only 15 that 15 minute ride round the the hood is still the best part of your day, When your in the passenger seat and you look out the window t the gutter and imagine jumping and pumping them in...
  11. Silly Goose

Sponsorship and it's influence on you

Of course sponsorship influences my decisions. Like a lot of people have mentioned they create a lot of awareness for the brand which bike nuts like myself then look into the products further. For example I was looking a buying a pair of riding Read a lot of reviews, and bought 510 impacts for...
  12. Silly Goose

Rotorburn survey - is this for real

If its fake go to you internet settings and block pop ups.
  13. Silly Goose

email sent. What kind of tools do we need to bring? Also where are we meeting? Cheers Brendan
  14. Silly Goose

Post your all mountain bike

That their Sir is one sparkly 2 wheeled pedal powered machine. Plus it a nice bike
  15. Silly Goose

ANSTO closes Menai/Lucas Heights trails to the public

Cool Got my IMBA trail solutions book in the mail today do I'll read up.
  16. Silly Goose

Yeah been on the mailing list for a while... Now wait fir my imba book to arrive in the mail read up and wait for the first site visit. Sorry to be annoying but have the Legal issues with ansto and the council been sorted out?
  17. Silly Goose

Hey allan I got my package in the mail with my name tag and OHS booklet is there anything else I need to do?
  18. Silly Goose

Oct 12 - Bike Of The Month - Poll

Who's it going to be? Im dying with anticipation..... Ps nice Force
  19. Silly Goose

Agreed willsy might even get a few more people interested if the see the words Open or trail building instead of CLOSED!!!!!!
  20. Silly Goose

Cool sent my forms through yesterday. Question have the legal documents/issues been sorted out with Ansto yet and when were you planing the site visit.