Search results

1. static_X3

SA *****SOLD******Lapierre Zesty 314 - 2013 Large

Item: Lapierre Zesty 314 -2013 Large Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Going against N+1 Rule and reducing my stable Price and price conditions: $2000 Extra Info: Major Mods include: Stans Flows tubeless wheels Hope Hubs Ardent 2.25's Tyres KS Remote Dropper...
  2. static_X3

How do I wack this crankset on that bike?

Hi guys, just after some info on what I need to install a 2012 Shimano SLX 3 ring crankset onto a 2008 Kona Cinder Cone. The bike: http://www.konabikeworld.com/08_cindercone_w.htm It comes with an FSA Powerdrive BB (internal?) which by the looks of it, aint gonna work. I have a Hope...
  3. static_X3

Gravity Enduro SA

For any of you croweaters who haven't heard, there's some new racing coming to town all in the name of fun! http://gravityendurosa.com.au/
  4. static_X3

SA SOLD - 18" Giant Trance X3 2011 Frameset + other bits

Hey guys So I've damaged the rear triangle on my Trance and used it as an excuse to the mrs to upgrade to a bigger shinier bike. I'm keeping some of the bits of the trance to build up a hardtail for the wife so have no use for the parts you see here. The frame has the usual cable rub and...
  5. static_X3

please delete

please delete
  6. static_X3

Drivetrain options

So, I'm buying a new bike (a 2013 zesty 214 - with a 3x10 setup) but I'm not keen on the crankset and want to change it. I'm thinking of 2 options but I'm unsure of compatibility.... Option 1. Use my fairly new SLX triple 9 speed cranks, 9 speed cassette and brand new XT 9 speed deraileur I'll...
  7. static_X3

Chainstay dent

Hey guys So I had a decent stack into a tree the other day, my leg suffered a lot of pain but the bike seemed ok on first inspection. I went for a ride 5 days later after my leg felt better and everything was fine. However after washing my bike today I took off the chainstay protector and...
  8. static_X3

Chain slip / Gear slip

Hi guys I recently got a new slx crankset, HG61 cassette, deraileur pulleys and chain installed buy a highly reputable mechanic in Adelaide but I'm experiencing some chainslip (mainly occurs in granny front and 2/3rd gears of cassette but also middle ring and 2/3rd gears when mashing uphill)...