1. XYGTHO

Sold SOLD Dartmoor Hornet, Large, 2017, non boost

ha ha thanks. Would be to big. :-(
  2. XYGTHO

Sold SOLD Dartmoor Hornet, Large, 2017, non boost

How tall is your husband?
  3. XYGTHO

Honzo ST

Nice. Got my first steel hardtail frame 29er on the way to build. Never ridden a steel bike before. And never ridden any of the new geo frames like the one on its way with long and slack geo with boost. Be interesting to see how it compares with my current 27.5 alloy hardtail Santacruz...
  4. XYGTHO

Good Wheel Builders

Def Ascent Cycling Enterprises. Michael is on here also I think. I have been hammering a set of his wheels on my dually and now my AM hardtail for years. And the other wheels he has built I haven't had to touch. Somehow unlike others I've had they seem to keep even tension and dead true. I've...
  5. XYGTHO

Post your all mountain bike

Wow, did you buy all the individual parts to build up? Or get it as a kit?
  6. XYGTHO

NSW Intense Carbine 29C in Medium

What year is it mate? And why the warranty frame? Happy for you to PM that if preferred.
  7. XYGTHO

Norco sight a1 2018... anyone had a ride?

If you don't mind going to follow this thread. Similar thinking to me for next bike.
  8. XYGTHO

Hows tassie in the last 12 months

Just got back. Wore my chin guard and elbows for Detonate. Got off the bike a few times, its insane lol. 23 Stitches and Black Stump were fantastic. Black Dragon was tough also, was off the bike a few times also. Trouty is cool. Only got to do them all once though. Lucky enough to do Blue Tier...
  9. XYGTHO

Gravel grinder recommendation. On-One Bish Bash Bosh?

Interesting thread. Have thought about this myself. Roady seems to sit unused and have been riding my hardtail to work. Thought about a 29er hardtail with bigger gearing ratio, maybe steel. No help sorry lol. But going to have a look at the On-One Bish Bash Bosh, never heard if it. Ah a...
  10. XYGTHO

Transition Patrol 2017

Nice! That looks awesome. Drool spec. Exactly how Id build.
  11. XYGTHO

Rotorburn strava

Why not, be interesting to see where others are riding, and if any RB's are near me.
  12. XYGTHO

ACT Found

For The Riders had a new Patrol alloy frame and shock on sale, medium down to like 2100! Was thinking hard.... lol.
  13. XYGTHO

Need help choosing Queensland rural placement!

I'm biased as I live in Rockampton. We have growing trails. Just had a national enduro round here and I think most enjoyed it and found some trails challenging although dusty due to new trails and dry season. I rode 20km and close to 600m elevation this morning and didn't event touch on half the...
  14. XYGTHO

knees but no elbows

I'm using Fox Racing Launch Pro elbows. They are great. Light, small, cup your elbow. And what I like best is good protection to the elbow and around with padding and a shell. Also soft padding inside which is why I changed from what I was using. My other ones would rub on the metal rods under...
  15. XYGTHO

knees but no elbows

identical to my elbow break also only a year ago. I also wear elbow pads just about every ride. Found some that you don't even know your wearing and have good protection so may as well. How are you guys going 15-16years on? Did you get the wire and rods removed?
  16. XYGTHO

Gravity enduro national series 2017

Many on here riding Rd4 at Rocky?
  17. XYGTHO

knees but no elbows

Now I have found some good knee and elbow guards I wear most of the time unless XC. Also got some goggles after a spill a year ago. Face plant. Stitches above and below eye, grazed one side. Goggles would have prevented this. Goggles are soft and won't break/smash like sunnys, and protect more...
  18. XYGTHO

Transporting 8 bikes in Rotorua

Good stuff, its an awesome place and like you can be done fairly cheap.
  19. XYGTHO

Transporting 8 bikes in Rotorua

Not sure been a while since looking into it, but is there option for minivan and trailer? We capped ours to 4people so a standard car and roof mounts worked. Pretty tight on a roof with four bikes though. We stayed pretty close to redwoods and only drove to Skyline.
  20. XYGTHO

Rotorua where to stay, where to eat?

four of us went last year, stayed in a small house, literally 2-5min ride from redwoods. Had a shed and bike tools, garden full off fresh produce. We cooked up big feeds each arvo, played cards and drank. Awesome trip. Didn't drive around to much except to Skyline and into town again 5mins for...