Search results

1. bighitter

Cannondale System six frameset. 56cm - New SOLD

Item: Cannondale System Six frameset Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Brand New unused, with all manuals, frame protector etc... warranty card Reason for selling: Moving to Europe, so i need cashola Price and price conditions: $2000.00 neg Extra Info: its a 56cm, in Liquigas team scheme...
  2. bighitter

check ths sh!t out, Its awesome

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HSoVKUVOnfQ
  3. bighitter

cyclocross

Ive been thinking of building a a cyclocross bike for a while as a bit of do - everything bike, and to take overseas and do some touring. I really dont want to spend a whole lot and in my search have found the Soma double cross for $350 US which is a bloody bargain, pair that with a alpha q or...
  4. bighitter

Fox F100 fork question - DW-1

First off sorry for the lame questions, But meh.... Are the internals from 07 F100x forks compatible with the New 08 Uppers and Lower castings of the F100RLC ? Ive finally found the love for my 100x due to playing with the internals and oil heights/ weight etc.. Now to be able to drop 100odd...
  5. bighitter

Middleburn RS7/8 questions

Can anyone tell me how stiff Middleburn RS8's (or RS7's) are ? Im currently on XTR 970's and stiffness is very good. I dont think I would get the duo version (due to stories of flex) but the 5/94 spider and boone 29/42T rings and a 11-32T cassette. So please enlighten me Edit - Would it be...
  6. bighitter

yeti ASR sl-c check it out

First off, Sorry for the shitty pic quality ! Heres my new steed, a yeti Asr Sl, not much more to say really. Heres the build - frame - ASR SLc 19" M2 racer seat collar fork - 07 f100x - which sux the bag hard (will be changed to either new sid 08/magura Durin/dt xrc100/ MRD R7) headset - CK...
  7. bighitter

headtube question, i need your opinions !

whats the potential for damage when a headset is installed on an angle where 1 side of the cup is almost half installed and the other side only a couple of mm's ? I have a very good idea but i just wanna hear from others to confirm. it was like this on the top and bottom, he kept turning harder...
  8. bighitter

shops that stocks assos

Anyone know a good shop that stocks Assos gear ? Im in Newcastle but will go as far as Sydney to get what i want. Is the Assos concept store still in Nth Bondi ? Hmmmm
  9. bighitter

Syntace torque wrench

What: Syntace torque wrench (1-20Nm)Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: NewcastleExtra Info: must be in good condition, pm me with what you have
  10. bighitter

fizik arione

What: Fizik arionePrice range/Willing to Pay: ? Location: NewcastleExtra Info: Looking for a fizik arione saddle, in any colour, and any condition (aslong as useable) i just want to see what one feels like on the mtb and ill buy a braided carbon one if i like it.
  11. bighitter

fox float fluid - where can i get it ?

Im gonna do a rebuild on the f100s and i cant seem to find anyone selling fox float fluid, anyone know of anywhere stocking/selling it (DW1 ?) If not ill have to go with synthetic 80w gear oil. Thanks for any help
  12. bighitter

Chris King turqouise headset

What: Chris King turqouise headset 1-1/8 NTS Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Location: Newcastle Extra Info: Im after a CK nts in turqouise only. They stopped making this colour in 2004-5 i think, and i would like one to go on my new yeti. If you have one and want to sell PM or...
  13. bighitter

thomson 27.2 post

What: as title suggestsPrice range/Willing to Pay: whatever, let me know Location: NewcastleExtra Info: needs to be 27.2 x atleast 330mm (will also take the 400mm version) Need this asap. Let me know what you have
  14. bighitter

giant anthem, the best FS xc rig available? obviously not i bought a yeti! PICS added

Ive been on the lookout for a new frame but wasnt sure if i wanted to go dual suspension, So I have been trying everything i could along with loads of HT's. I tested alot of different bikes, Epic carbon, scott spark, litespeed sewanee, ellsworth truth, yeti as-r sl, racer x (al ) and i was...
  15. bighitter

titus racer x ti

Anyone happen to know the rrp of one of these in Aus ? Ive emailed super sports a few days ago but havent heard back. Thought someone on here might have enquired ? or even the super sports guys could be lerking :p Cheers
  16. bighitter

dt 240s cassette body price

Anyone know the price of a replacement free hub body for a dt 240s hub (Campy)? Ive rung around and no one could tell me, Which seemed strange... If you see this elvis and can chime in it would be great. Adam
  17. bighitter

syntace F99 recall update

Theres probably a few xc/road riders on here with F99 stems, so this may apply. All stems up to 35 05 need to be replaced see here for details - http://www.syntace.com/index.cfm?pid=1&pk=1191 Unfortunately all of my bikes have stems that are in the recall :mad:
  18. bighitter

litespeed distributor in Aus ?

Hey all, Can anyone help me out by telling me who the Aus litespeed distributor is ? i tried google search but came up with nothing. On a side note, anyone on here have a litespeed Siena ? looking for a replacement to my trashed cinelli xlr8r and a few friends on the us circuit say they are...
  19. bighitter

spoke length

Hey all. Ok im building up 240s hubs with cx ray spokes and stans olympic disc rims. The hubs and rims are 28h. Ive used the calculator to calculate spoke lengths and it comes out with - Front - left: 263mm Right: 265mm Rear - Left: 264mm Right: 263mm Is it ok to go with 264mm all...
  20. bighitter

Bianchi Love

Hey all, This is my latest xc rig - A Bianchi Oetzi WC frame. Ive been meaning to post this for a while but have been riding alot on the road the last few months and never got around to it. Some small parts of the spec has changed since the pics were taken, but you get the idea... Spec is as...