Search results

1. bighitter

Is titanium the new black?

Before it was pink, no white but why are you comparing an alloy to a paint colour ??
  2. bighitter

Farkin Expats!

I dont understand, are you trying to tell me that I cannot get yoghurt flavoured pepsi in japan ?? here you are -
  3. bighitter

Farkin Expats!

ahaha, theres definately alot of weird crazy shit going on in japan, but im quite fortunate as im fluent in japanese and have my girl and lots of japanese friends so i dont have the usual problems OS tourists usually do. However i did have to look twice to realise that they were selling...
  4. bighitter

Farkin Expats!

Ill chime in. Im now living and working in Osaka japan. Been here since feb, had a short holiday back to aus in march but here for the forseable future, as my fiancee is from JP. Really miss riding everyday, only riding i get in now is on the commuter ...
  5. bighitter

L'officiel Le Tour 2008 Thread!

anyone know of a good site i can stream live footage from ? im living in japan now with no tv :) so cant watch old faithful sbs :mad: Hopefully theres something
  6. bighitter

Chris King 'Pretty and Strong' Nothreadset-FOUND

well considering this is the WANTED section, im fairly sure he hasnt one to sell you. And this HS is pink
  7. bighitter

gmail issue's

i havent had the same issue as you, but i have had alot of trouble trying to logout of my gmail account, and it just sort of reloads the inbox.. So im not sure whats up with gmail
  8. bighitter

Expensive Watches

Im thinking of getting a new daily wearer and am really looking at a Tag heuer F1 chrono. Anyone got anything bad to say about tags ? Ive never had one but i really like the look of this one for everyday use
  9. bighitter

Who's snowboarding in Japan this season?

Well I fly out tomorrow morning for 6 weeks travelling japan. Most of my time will be spent in Osaka, But am gonna go do some boarding in Niseko, and also at Nozawa Onsen where my friend is working, so should get 2 weeks of boarding in, depending on how my gf is feeling I guess ;)
  10. bighitter

giant anthem - any good?

good choice ! The anthem frame is one of the best performing frames (FS) iv ever ridden and rides better than probably 90% of the so called "boutique" frames available, the only problem then is - Its just a Giant. The only thing id reall like to see change (not that it will) is forego the...
  11. bighitter

Dream XC Hardtail

wow, that baum at the top is absolutely beautiful... As for me if i were going back to a HT itd be something like this- Seven Sola steel Magura durin tune/olympic/revo wheels xo twisties/rear mech/DA cassette and front mech F99/duraflites/ax europa post/speedneedle juicy ultimate 180/160 cane...
  12. bighitter

Cheap cranks+chairing to go on an old Giant rincon.

how much are we talking here ????
  13. bighitter

What does your "better half" think of MTB?

ahahaha that's hilarious..... As for what my gf thinks, well she doesnt mind me riding, Buying, or surfing the net looking at bikes, its more the amount of time i spend riding them that she gets pissed about, Oh well...
  14. bighitter

wtb shop tools

why would you need a frame bender ???
  15. bighitter

Yeti 575 '06 model

is this a complete bike at 2500 ? or frame only
  16. bighitter

Jammed Brake

Take the pads out and push the pistons back with a screwdriver or spanner, put the pads back in and re align the caliper. you should be set to go....
  17. bighitter

XTR 965 Calliper piston jam

checkout the mtbr brake forum. this is a well known issue with the 965 calipers.....
  18. bighitter

Fox RP3 Question

yep, Ill second what tu plang said about running higher pressure without the propedal. I cant see why you'd want to run it any different for that type of riding ????
  19. bighitter

Attention Twistshift Users

$20 a pair isnt so bad, but they are quite a bit heavier than titec porkrhinds though...
  20. bighitter

How much lighter are Ti springs?

Ti is half the weight of steel, So it should be around 50% lighter