Search results

1. OIL

What do your kids ride?

Haha, kooky. I haven't heard that term in 'yonks'
  2. OIL

QLD Pivot Point SOLD

I just sold my Mach4. Man - that was such a hard decision to sell a Pivot. [emoji20]
  3. OIL

Trail adoption program at Lysterfield

Good to see some interest in this. It's something we've been working on for quite a while now - the purpose of this trail adoption is to inject the funds directly into regular trail maintenance and building new trails. It allows us to afford machinery such as a bobcat more readily to reduce the...
  4. OIL

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

The ones at Lysterfield either applaud or heckle u as you pass...
  5. OIL

It's all good, I'm quite competent at giving myself crap and kicking my own ass... [emoji16] thanks! [emoji106]
  6. OIL

Silverback Frame (Germany). Stripped it and dad painted it for me, it's my first 29er so didn't want to go nuts splashing cash on something I've bagged for so long... Had a couple of rides and it's bloody fantastic.
  7. OIL

Cleaned the new build. Then put on its very first decal..plus a Gobi saddle in reverse colors to match the Pivot
  8. OIL

SOLD - Easton Haven 29er - Rear wheel only

Thx champ. [emoji108]
  9. OIL

SOLD - Easton Haven 29er - Rear wheel only

Easton Haven 29er - Rear wheel only Hey dude will u post down south? (melbourne)
  10. OIL

Lysterfield 3 Race Series

11. OIL

Hi guys- FYI we are starting the races half an hour earlier the next two weeks - 6.30pm roll out - reg at 6.
  12. OIL

Lysty 3 Races Series - starts...

Hi guys- FYI we are starting the races half an hour earlier the next two weeks - 6.30pm roll out - reg at 6. Matt
  13. OIL

some pics from LDTR Races friday night.. Hey guys for those that participated or are interested here's a couple of pics from Friday nights race at Lysterfield... http://iconosquare.com/p/833166061401856562_19454405#/detail/833166061401856562_19454405...
  14. OIL

Hello! Welcome! Who are you?

Oi Oi Oi! Welcome home Mate. [emoji481]
  15. OIL

We were so happy with how it ran - the crew did a great job and so many levels of riders. Thanks for the feedback. [emoji106][emoji481][emoji106][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]
  16. OIL

Looks rad. [emoji108]
  17. OIL

We'll look at some weekend races in the future - might be difficult with the traffic the park gets but be nice to cater for those that can't make it!
  18. OIL

Thanks for the support mate. Was a great night.
  19. OIL

Excellent turnout - 50+ riders, next week will be unreal!
  20. OIL

Thanks! Next weeks should be a ripper. Weather is looking great for tonight's event. [emoji106][emoji106]