Search results

1. mxracer92

WA sold

Item: 2103 carbon sworks demo 8 medium frame Location:perth wa Item Condition:used , rear rim bit banged up , clear coat peel and usual marks from being used Reason for selling:ruptured disc in back , no more dh/moto for me Price and price conditions:$3500 ono , no trades , can post...
  2. mxracer92

WA sold

Item: 2011 demo 8 ii world cup Location: perth Item Condition: great not used much for build year Reason for selling: injury Price and price conditions: $2300 , cod paypal or bank transfer Extra Info: frame size small but im 5'11 and fit is nice , ive ridden med frame and didnt notice...
  3. mxracer92

enjoying the trails ..and new features soon to come

me and a mate hitting the trails in perth he can take credit for the editing , and i can take credit for the ball scratching http://www.pinkbike.com/video/331682/
  4. mxracer92

WA sold

SOLD let the new owner begin the enjoyment
  5. mxracer92

2014 spesh enduro 29r ....

was looking for an enduro 26r since nov 2013 , not much out there 2nd hand and new stocks are dreadful .. so i bought a 2013 stumpy 29r , much fun on that thing but always wondered if i was better off on the enduro .. so when i heard the local bike shop had a medium 2014 enduro 29r i was...
  6. mxracer92

WA sold

Item: 2011 specialized stumpjumper carbon expert MED frame Location: Wattle grove PERTH WA ,can post Item Condition: excellent , but could do with a lube/service , front wheel has a lil wobble Reason for selling: got the 29er version , but looking for a 6.5"travel AM bike for play riding...
  7. mxracer92

WTB specialized enduro MED

just seeing if anyone looking to sell a specialized enduro in MED , aiming for 2010 model or newer , Im in WA but willing to cover postage if selling is willing to post contact me via PM or PH 0433696050 ps will consider swap/ part trade 2011 stumpy carbon expert
  8. mxracer92

aint no mx bikes

just starting out the pedalling game , have never really gotten into it until i had a house break in and ransacked , stole a heap about 40k worth of stuff inc my 2010 yz450f race bike , which had a heap of money spent on it. sadly the bike was NOT insured but the house stuff was , and part of...