Search results

1. C

Trail hardtail m/l

Item: Chasing a Trail/Freeride Hardtail Medium/Large Location:Victoria Price:Negotiable Extra Info:DMR trailstar, NS Surge Evo, ragley bagger, Transition TransAM, or something along those lines... Frame or complete Pm me or email with what you have, pictures and price if possible...
  2. C

VIC Sold sold sold

Item:IBIS MOJO HD 160 Large build Location: Geelong Victoria, Happy to organise shipping. MSG for quotes Price: $3000 o.n.o Description: Frame- IBIS Mojo HD 160 Headset- Chris King Stem- Bontrager Rhythm comp 70mm Bars- Crank Bros Opium Bars Grips- Bontrager RLs Brakes- Shimano...
  3. C

VIC sold sold sold

Item- S-works Frame L Location-Geelong VIC willing to post Price- $2500 ONO Details- Roval control SL carbon wheel set Carbon Seatpost Rockshox sid Brain fork, always serviced, just had a major completed XTR Brakeset XTR Rear Mech and shifter Sram XX1 Crankset Praxxis works BB...
  4. C

VIC Xc 29er hardtail complete or frame m/l

WTB Item: Carbon/al 29er hardtail complete or frame Details: want an xc bikes to go ride some gnarly flat tracks but nothing around that tickles my fancy, putting the feelers out before I buy something new. Size- medium-large Price: negotiable Location: Vic Pm photos and spec!
  5. C

VIC Sold sold

Item: DARTMOOR TWO SIX Miami Vice Location: Geelong Vic Happy to organise shipping interstate Price: $800 Size: SHORT Spec List: Dartmoor Two six Miami vice Frame Dartmoor Revolt pro hubs (red) Revolt Rims (Custom laced with Black, Red and yellow spokes) Dartmoor Seatclamp...
  6. C

VIC Sold

Item: Trek Ticket S Location: Victoria Price: *$1000* Will post Aus wide free of charge Details: Upforsale is my near new trek ticket s. i purchased new around 3 months ago as the hard tail was taking its toll on my body at the local dirt jumps. Built it up and rode it a handful of times...
  7. C

VIC AM/Trail bike

Item: AM bike 130-140-150mm etc Location: Im in vic but if your willing to send by all means Price: You tell me Size: Large Extra Info: preferably newer than 2010 Feel free to email me Spec list pics and price on cam070695@hotmai.com
  8. C

VIC Sold

Forsale: ABD derelikt custom build Price: $600 Location: Geelong, willing to post at your expense, quote on request Details: Frame: ABD Fork: Rockshox Argyle Wheels: Novatec 4in1 hubs laced to atomlab pimplites Crank: Unknown BMX crank Tyres: Kenda Small block 8s Stem: Bontrager big...
  9. C

VIC Wtb 4x or slopestyle frame

WTB Item: 4x/slope frame or complete or frame and fork etc etc Location:vic will pay shipping Price: you tell me More details: please email me or pm me. Probably won't check the thread
  10. C

VIC DJ wheel

item Bolt up dj wheel price: $100-150 less better Location: Geelong, can travel otherwise will pay postage Must be relatively straight, hub must spin lol 042837787 contact me here
  11. C

Dj rear wheel?

I'm chasing a rear wheel for my DJ ideally I would like something second hand to save time, in sayin that no one has anything that suits my needs. Want a standard size bolt up 10th, 12th driver hub with 6 bolt disc mounts. Does anyone know where I can find one? Lbs-no go, not lbs- no go...
  12. C

VIC Urgent! 26" Rear DJ wheel

item: SS DJ wheel Location:Vic geelong, will pay postage if its not to excessive Price: less = better Extra info: Standard, colour doesnt matter to me aslong as its strong! 10th, 12th driver? Bolt up please!
  13. C

VIC item found. please delete

item wanted: Used DJ Complete or frame or incomplete build. Price:Cheap! Under 500? Want a bargain :) Location: Vic, will pay postage Extra info: horizontal dropouts is a must! Chromo preferably but not open to ideas! EMAIL cam070695@hotmail.com
  14. C

Mini BMX craze???

Howdy! Over the last few weeks ive been seeing more and more of these mini bmx things! i want to get other peoples opinions on the matter, for me i think they are the new equivalent to scooters, just another thing to frustrate BMX's. On the other hand they are pretty cool! Not cheap either...
  15. C

Training Plan/Diet Plan

Howdy Just putting my feelers out there im looking to improve strength and endurance on the bike does anyone know anyone or does anyone have the ability or training/Know how to make up a bit of a training plan? Theres stuff all over the net to improve strength but it would be nice to have...
  16. C

Booked for bike rack????

A Middle age lady came in to my place of work today and asked us to remove her bike rack from her vehicle. She then explained that it was due to being booked by the police for having a bike rack on her car.... I explained to her it is illegal to drive with the rack on with nothing on it...
  17. C

Muscle Gain from Endurance riding?

So i was having a chat to a health food expert today, went in chasing a decent supplement for muscle recovery and gain. The bloke pretty much told me to hit the gym if i want to gain, endurance riding burns muscle off. It makes sense to me but surely theres away to gain! Im like a rake, if...
  18. C

VIC Wtb fixie

Item: A Fixie to run around on! Price: Negotiable Location: Vic Geelong, Ocean Grove more info: Sick of riding the DJ to work so trying to find a fixie. Happy to pay postage if you will organise it PM Me, wont be checking this
  19. C

XC Trek Superfly 100

Heres my latest and greatest 2013 Trek Superfly 100 AL Pro Full XT Trek and GF technology! This thing is just amazing i cant stress enough how great it is, Get to your local trek dealer and have a roll on one!
  20. C

Obtainium Springs

Anyone know where i can get one of these bad boys, lbs cant get them in, CRC dont stock them, They dont have a website. Cheers :)