Search results

1. Zubanoid

Blast from the past - Illinbah 2007 nationals

I was going through some old photos and found these from what I think was a nationals DH comp? Might have been state, maybe someone remembers? Enjoy :)
  2. Zubanoid

QLD Thread removed.

Nice bike, nice ad but sorry, we don't do the 'selling for mates' thing anymore. J
  3. Zubanoid

Leaking forks

Hey all. I finished a ride and noticed my forks had leaked a bit on the ride. Looks like it was a one off as there was only a little bit there and I wiped them and tried pumping the forks a little to see if they leaked again and nothing came out. Anyone had this before? I will get them...
  4. Zubanoid

suspension set up

I was wondering if there is a good thread / youtube video / website that you can recommend on suspension set up for a dual suspension bike. I just got a Giant Reign SX and it has more adjustments than my previous bikes but I'm not sure what set to have on it. I usually ride XC with the odd DH...
  5. Zubanoid

Bottom bracket

Hey all. I am / trying to replace the bottom bracket in my old Giant AC2. It has a Raceface bracket with a sort of octalink shape for the cranks. When I looked at prices for a new one I figured a whole crankset might cost just as much - 2nd hand mainly... My question is if my bottom...
  6. Zubanoid

Which Shock for an old bike?

I have an old Giant AC2 and the shock is on its way out(leaking and kissing pressure real quick). Being that I don't want to spen much on another one, $100 or so,I am thinking second hand. Only prob is its an 8.75inch length which is hard to find. It has a manutu 3 way swinger coil at the...