Search results

1. M

Big tyres - narrrow rims

I currently have the factory Bontrager alloy rims on my 2017 29er Trek Slash 9.8. Think they are 30mm ID. I also have a set of Lightbike carbon rims that are 25mm ID that i am thinking of building up. I currently run a 2.5x29 Minion DHF and 2.5x29 Agressor and really like this tyre combo. Do...
  2. M

One day to ride in SA - need advice

I have a family trip to SA next week. I have one day to ride somewhere near Adelaide and was hoping to get some recommendations on where to ride from some locals? I am from WA and probably a medium level rider, have competed in a few gravity enduro events and generally like to ride blue and...
  3. M

How do you safely buy a bike from interstate?

I am from Perth and looking at a few second hand bikes around the $4k mark from the eastern states. How does everyone else buy safely. Always worried about sending cash and never seeing the seller or bike again. What is the best way to do it?
  4. M

Convert from 3x10 to 2x10 SLX

I am currently running with 2011 3x10 SLX. I dont use the big ring and thought i could drop some weight and improve the shifting but dropping the big ring. Can anyone tell me what size chain ring bolts i will need to do this. I dont plan to run a bash ring/guard. I want to get the parts so i...