Search results

1. 321

fox 40 springs

Did fox change the springs in 40ties ? Looking to buy a green spring for my 05 40rc2 but the online store are saying they are for 2012 onwards only . Will they fit ?
  2. 321

Riding and camping NSW Coast

We are heading on a camping road trip from melbourne to Sydney then up the coast to Byron for easter. Any good camping spots close to single trail that are worth stopping by on the way up? Have no real plans yet apart from just cruising up the pacific HWY and stoping where ever looks good, so...
  3. 321

please delete

4. 321

Romaniacs 2011

Who has been following the race ?? I just got back from subiu where i was watching the racing and doing a bit of ridding . Amazing place and trails day 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_-lOnO22vE&feature=player_embedded 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjA5lwA3qTg 3...
  5. 321

Alps 2011, Portes du Soleil

Any farkers in or heading over to the Alps soon? I heading over on monday for a week of ridding in Morzine and surounds and keen to meet some other ridders while over there. All my mates are to tight to come with me so im traveling alone , so ridding and drinking buddies needed ! Cheers...
  6. 321

VIC delete please

double thread, sorry
  7. 321

Troy lee kit

Item: Troy lee kit 34"pants medium jersey Location: ballarat/geelong Item Condition: New or used. verygood condition only Price and price conditions: around a $100 for the set Extra Info: Rasta or the old black moto pants would be nice
  8. 321

Custom made Dh jerseys

Anyone had one made and would recommend the company? I can remember an add in revolution offering jerseys for $55 , they made the tomac team tops anyone remember their name??
  9. 321

Code caliper

Item: Code caliper only Location: geelong/ballarat will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: not a heap, only what its worth Extra Info: only really after one for the front, but for the right price i will take a set of two off your hands. just be in good condition with some decent life in...
  10. 321

Rebel without a cause

This maybe the most random request in farkins history, but this is the off topic section and hopefully someone can help me. Basically im looking for a vintage black and white photo of a guy riding along on an old motor bike standing on the seat. I need this photo for a project and have seen it...
  11. 321

no more slow reezay in to Aus?

The LBS told me that maxxis is going to stop bring in the SR into Australia. Can anybody confirm this? I hope its not true, i love SR, super grippy and doesn’t get chucks ripped out as easily, as super tackys….
  12. 321

Hope pro 2 front hub

Item:Hope pro 2 front hub 20mm, black 32 hole Location: geelong / ballarat willing to pay postage Item Condition:Has to be in good condition Price and price conditions: You can get them for around $100 new so under that and depending on condition Extra Info:No Pictures: Would be nice
  13. 321

mavic 729/321 rim

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Item: 729/321 rim 32 hole grey Condition: straight no dents or cracks Price: what its worth Location: Geelong / Ballarat- will pay postage if need be
  14. 321

rockin maldon

Passing through Daylesford way with the parents on the weekend, so decided to take the bike along and have a quick solo ride at Maldon. All photo are from the first few hundred meters of rocking ( I think that’s what the locals call it) I have no idea why…
  15. 321

Sold !!

Item: Troy lee and royal race kits Location: Geelong post at buyers expense Item Condition: TLD shorts are size 34 with a medium jersey, very good condition jersey has a few fluffy bits. Royal shorts are M or (32) and jersey is medium good condition two small holes in the jersey sleave and...
  16. 321

Turner DHR

Spec. Proto Medium turner frame i believe Fox 40 rc2 x.9 Hadley rear hub 109 pt. Saint cranks lg-1 carbon : ) XTR chain Ultegra Cassette 12-27 rooted 729’s and some other average parts... . No roost armour Thanks to Brad for the frame and helping me out with a few bits,DHD...
  17. 321

Sram X.9 shifter

Item: Sram X.9 shifter RHS rear Location: Geelong / balllarat will pay shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: what its worth Extra Info: must be in good condition, will consider X.0 but don’t want to pay a lot more for it
  18. 321

Sold

Item: 2005 Giant Dh comp frame Medium 18 with manitou 6 way Location:Geelong / Ballarat willing to ship at buyers expense Item Condition: Very good the frame has been covered in one off thick shins since day one, and only has a few small scratches from transport chain slap ect,defently no...
  19. 321

Fox Dhx 9.5 X 3

Item: fox dhx 9.5 X 3, any model, but the less knobs the better Location: Geelong / Ballarat but will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay Extra Info: What its worth
  20. 321

buller open on friday??

Thinking of going up and getting some extra riding in before the race on the weekreend, but are the lifts open?? cheers Will