Search results

1. L

Running a 1 1/8" Steerer Tube in a Tapered Headtube

Hey everyone Anyone got any advice as to what would be the best parts to use to run a Straight 1 1/8" steerer in a tapered headtube? I have seen a few things such as reduces and different headsets, but would like to know exactly what i would need.
  2. L

Logan Quinn 2012 Bio

Heres my latest edit, check it out.... Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/45498802 Pinkbike: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/267037/ Up and coming rider Logan Quinn from Woronora Heights, in the Shire.
  3. L

Del Rio DH Track Directions

Hey RBurners, Ive heard that the Del rio track can be ridden outside race days, if this is the case i was just wondering if someone could link me up with some directions to the track or someone that i can contact to get directions. I think the directions are on the WSMTB website but it...
  4. L

Current condition of Awaba?

Just wondering what condition is awaba is in atm. Would it be good for some shuttles on Saturday?
  5. L

Sutho Dh back in action

The sutho dh track that goes down to woronora is back up and running. New berms and drainage routes have been created. It has been refreshed with a whole new section just after the big drop. All the jumps and landings have been made to perfection. It is a seriously fun track. I will probably...
  6. L

Would a Norco Shore 3 2010 work with a Dual crown fork??

I was thinking of buying a 2nd hand Marz 888 or boxxer and putting it on my norco shore 3 2010. Would this work or would it screw up my geometry? Would it work if i put a longer shock in the rear? Or would I be better off getting totems or 180mm domains? Here's a link to the bike in question...
  7. L

St Ives/ Warrimoo Dh condition/status?

whats going on at the St Ives dh track, is it in good condition, i was thinking of heading there sunday morning.
  8. L

Menai DH tomorrow?

Its been a pretty dry day in the sutherland shire and seems like tomorrow will be too. Very keen to get back on the bike. Will the Menai DH tracks be dry enough tomorrow? Forecast is: Possible morning shower. Chance of any rain: 40% Rainfall amount: 0 to 3 mm