Menai DH tomorrow?

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
Its been a pretty dry day in the sutherland shire and seems like tomorrow will be too. Very keen to get back on the bike. Will the Menai DH tracks be dry enough tomorrow?
Forecast is:

Possible morning shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%
Rainfall amount: 0 to 3 mm

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, I think you'll find people are trying to stay out of there at the moment due to discussions about the legality of the trails. Hopefully in the future we may have a legal place to ride if we can just hold off and do the right thing by all the riders that enjoy menai....cheers.

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
DH tracks aren't anywhere near ansto

Hey mate, I think you'll find people are trying to stay out of there at the moment due to discussions about the legality of the trails. Hopefully in the future we may have a legal place to ride if we can just hold off and do the right thing by all the riders that enjoy menai....cheers.
I was under the impression that only the tracks on Ansto land where closed. The Dh tracks aren't anywhere near ansto.

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
Mate please read the thread Nerf highlighted.It's not up for argument.Please don't ride the DH at Barden Ridge right now...Those lines are on private land.....Tah.

Luke_Donno

Likes Bikes
Ill give it a miss then.

Mate please read the thread Nerf highlighted.It's not up for argument.Please don't ride the DH at Barden Ridge right now...Those lines are on private land.....Tah.
Ok now its been made clear to me that the whole area is now off limits. The only info that ive seen has said that just the tracks around ansto are closed. But for the sake of perhaps getting legal trails i deffinately won't ride em. Thanks guys for the info.

PERREN

Squid
Yo Champ

Ok now its been made clear to me that the whole area is now off limits. The only info that ive seen has said that just the tracks around ansto are closed. But for the sake of perhaps getting legal trails i deffinately won't ride em. Thanks guys for the info.
Yo Champ,
We are getting some great feedback from the land owners and they are stoked to see we are respecting there wishes in staying out until all box's a ticked in reguards to liability, policing and a wide range of other issus that are being sorted so we can go out and build/maintain/stabilize the trails legally.

The whole area is off limits from Illawarra rd all the way to White Rock (Everywhere)

Thanks for getting on board and stay tuned for updates. This thing will take some time but all the right people are behind it.

Cheers

Perren "PEZ " Delacour