Search results

1. E

Sold Reverb kit and remote $50 posted-- SOLD PP

Hi mate I’ll take the bleed kit and remote if still available
  2. E

Rear shock noise - Fox 32

Just a quick check,I know you say it's in the shock but anthem 29 are prone to cracking at the top tube and seat tube junction, I've gone through 4 and when they crack the creaks come from everywhere.
  3. E

The discount code thread

Just used this and its still good
  4. E

Confessions from the fuckwits

im a fuckwit! Lack of maintenance and riding in shit conditions has lead me here. I have had my rear axel seize in my rear hub and I've had to cut the axel to remove the rear wheel. Moral of the story a little lube goes a long way.
  5. E

Oh no it's stuck

Thanks for all the replies guys, finally solved the issue today and cut through the axel and the axel is still seized in the hub sleeve. New hub adapters and a new axel and I'll be back rolling again soon. Oh well looked like it over to the other thread I go. I'm such a fuckwit!
  6. E

Oh no it's stuck

Been soaking for the last few days
  7. E

Oh no it's stuck

I Always grease the axel I think last time I had it out was fixing a flat trailside. But yes I am a fuckin idiot should have regressed it after that ride. Lesson learnt the hard way
  8. E

Oh no it's stuck

Yeah tried this with a G clamp instead of cable ties no luck
  9. E

Oh no it's stuck

This is my issue have tried wd40 and also a substance we use at work called penetrine it normally works wonders but no luck at the moment. Might get some of this and give it a go Thanks
  10. E

Oh no it's stuck

Can't get anything under the head as it is a button head Allen key on the end of the bolt
  11. E

Oh no it's stuck

Yeah brake calliper is off as this all started by trying to change brakes, tried all hitting axel with a punch, wd and penetrating lubricants. Haven't used nitrogen though as I don't have any but did heat up the hub and spray the axel with a cold spray still no luck
  12. E

Oh no it's stuck

Yeah tried this as well as 1/2 unscrewing it and using a clamp on each dropout and winding the clamp in, but still no luck, also tried hitting dropout with a rubber mallet, all to no success
  13. E

Oh no it's stuck

No doesn't have a wedge. And the axel unscrews all the way out of the dropout and also screws back in no damage to threads yet
  14. E

Oh no it's stuck

Here we go again I've got an issue I need some help with before it ends up in the fuckwits thread. Currently my rear axel is stuck in my rear hub and I am unable to get my rear wheel out. The axel unscrews from the frame and just spread the swing arm. Bike is a Canfield running a 142mm rear...
  15. E

The discount code thread

Winning! Just used this code a few times by splitting orders to just over $100 each. Thanks
  16. E

The discount code thread

Thanks mate thought I tried it but must have entered it wrong
  17. E

The discount code thread

If Anyone out there has a crc code it would be appreciated. I don't seem to get the automatic discount
  18. E

small berm building- pics and progress pg1

L Don't hold me to it but I think you'll find that timber ramp was built as a push up ramp so when pushing up the dh track you weren't pushing up at a blind jump
  19. E

Redbull Rampage

Yeah it's still on red bull tv website http://live.redbull.tv/events/448/redbull-rampage-2014/ Talk about balls what about tom van steenbergs attempt over the canyon gap. At around the 30:00 min mark. Crazy