Search results

1. S

Giant Anthem X 29er - See first post for info

They do indeed look very blingy, got any pictures with the wheels? Can you notice the weight difference on the trails?
  2. S

What do you guys think of the Easton EA90 XC wheels, would they be a upgrade over the stock wheelset?
  3. S

29er wheels

What about the front? My Anthem X29er has a through axle fork. Would these be good replacement? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280655738889&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
  4. S

29er wheels

Whats with the different sizes in the two Easton EA90 XC wheelset ebay links. One says 15mm fronts and 9mm rear, while the other set is 9mm front and 10mm rear. Excuse my ignorance but are these straight replacement wheels or do you need to add anything to them. Cheers
  5. S

Anyone who has done the tubeless conversion, did you use the Stans No Tubes Bontrager 29er kit? Thats the only one that i can see for 29er wheels..
  6. S

I'm getting the FSA K Force low riser bar which has a 9 degree sweep. Not sure how FSA stuff compares with Ritchie, PRO or salsa carbon bars...
  7. S

How much did they charge you to do that? I'm considering going tubeless too.
  8. S

At the mont some anthem riders said a 9 degree sweep was ideal and that the stock bars only had 5 degrees. Is this true? Having only ridden a flat bar, what does the rise in the bar give?
  9. S

Ive been holding out getting new handlebars but after the Mont i think i may have to change them. Any recommendations? Stick with flat or go with a riser bar? PRO XCR?
  10. S

Hi there! I bought my X29er last week and only managed to get in the trails this weekend. It was my first taste of mtbs and I loved it. Just to echo some of the sentiments here I also have some pains in my wrist/palm after both 15km rides. Having read AMB and read the comments here I am...