Search results

1. B

Captain America

What does everyone think of this new dude sporting the stars and stripes at all the Vic races and nationals? Who is this guy? Who does he think he is comining over here sporting those colors! Were in AUSTRALIA mate!
  2. B

Giant faith shock help

hi, does any one know what the rear shock length for the dhx4, on a 2006 giant faith, and the stroke length thanks
  3. B

just a local hip

hit up our fresh new hip today, pretty fun
  4. B

3 more riders

just some happy snaps from the weekend
  5. B

Front rim

desprest need of a QR front wheel, dont wanna spend heaps but need it before the weekend cheers
  6. B

just some crappy photos of hnd

i battle to take good photos but i do try and struggle on, shame theres no pics of our raceing that was fun
  7. B

Sold

sold sold sold sold
  8. B

**sold**

size 14” frame colour Prima grey frame ALUXX alloy: double butted, integrated gusset w/CNC BB yoke fork Marzocchi EXR Comp coil and oil 105mm crankset TruVativ Hussefelt ISIS splined 22/32T w/bashguard bottombracket TruVativ Giga Pipe DHLT ISIS splined derailleurs Shimano Xt Rear...
  9. B

the day after the windsor rebuild

a days riding in melbourne thanks to nick, toby, some random pros http://www.dominatevideos.net/v930
  10. B

Sold

this bike is sold plz deleat
  11. B

05 DiamondBack BSX COMP

wrong spot, sorry, deleat it
  12. B

*-=={|Delete plz|}==-*

Item: 2003 Specialized Bighit Pro Location: Melbourne, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent working order, serviced regularly, slightly scratched from shuttles and travel. Reason for selling: I need the money to buy a better dh bike Price and price conditions...
  13. B

Healsville DH Race

Anyone have footage or pictures of the Healsville race? If so chuck us a link or post them up somewhere. Thanks
  14. B

You Yangs results

Anyone have the results for you yangs?
  15. B

Bike Geometry

Why is it better to have a longer bike for DH, would DHing on a bike with a shorter length be terrible? Thanks
  16. B

VIC DH series - Age categories

Just wondering if anyone would happen to know the cut off date as to what age group you race in for the Vic DH series do you? Thanks
  17. B

Results for ROund 1 of VIC State Series

Does anyone know hte You Yangs results? Thanks
  18. B

You Yangs Map

Hey I'm taking my parents up to the You Yangs saturday and i was wondering if anyone has a map of the XC and DH trails. Oh, and can people still ride the xc trails whilst the DH race is on? Thanks Toby
  19. B

Ballarat - Road Gap and Drop

Few Videos of me in Ballarat, yes i'm small and my bike does make me look like a dwarve so don't tell me what i already know! :lol: Toby http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=4561&fil_unique=QJzB-NTM228AAGpIfhc...
  20. B

Intense Tazer FS

Can anyone fill me in on the strength of the Intense Tazer FS, i have had many mixed reviews; some say it is very strong whilst others say that it is weak as piss. I would prefer that those with expierience in this field reply as i don't want to buy an expensive bike off a 15 year olds advice...