just some crappy photos of hnd

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
good thing he's wearing camo pants now people wont be able to see that he's not wearing a helmet - good show boys good show, maybe next set of photo's will have a little less whips and dead sailors and a little more xups and no foot cans -thats all i want for farkin christmas at least............

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HYOSHIMO said:
good thing he's wearing camo pants now people wont be able to see that he's not wearing a helmet - good show boys good show, maybe next set of photo's will have a little less whips and dead sailors and a little more xups and no foot cans -thats all i want for farkin christmas at least............
you go jump those and try to can, suicide etc.!!!!they are steep downramps, not like your usualy dj's, any of the riders there today would own you on the bike! these are the guys hittin BNR and such in all those perty videos that you sit and watch, hoping you could be that good one day....

mark thats me in the goooooogles :D gogle pride :D

Bud Weiser

Likes Dirt
hehehhe racing was so much fun

beat you oscar

i say we need a big berm to link around to the woopie woops so we can to big races

.243rider

Likes Dirt
HYOSHIMO said:

i can do no foot cans and x ups and i can guareentee you couldnt coz they are extremely hard things to trick and i have done it off them but its gay.. so you enjoy what you are given my friend.

Caine

Likes Dirt
HYOSHIMO said:

that make you happy?

btw thats .243 rider....

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
hardtail free rider said:
you go jump those and try to can, suicide etc.!!!!they are steep downramps, not like your usualy dj's, any of the riders there today would own you on the bike! these are the guys hittin BNR and such in all those perty videos that you sit and watch, hoping you could be that good one day....

mark thats me in the goooooogles :D gogle pride :D
^^^^ im happy now with that pic- youre right i probably wouldnt do no-foot cans and suicides and dream about doing them on those jumps -id much rather dream about naked chicks and pulling that stuff on jumps with more mellow down ramps cause im scared of anything with an ascent or decent thats past 10 degrees - actually stuff them i wouldnt hit them up at all, maybe id flatland on the decking of the tables :rolleyes:

maybe next time im out riding and have a personalised photgrapher i can put some pics up on farkin of me flatlanding, i like the .243 guy, and i even like the camo pants- i have some myself, and i do occasionally bust out the odd dirtjumping trick like suicide,360 xup, cans, even an attempted backflip everynow and then just to mix it up, but unlike you i dont take pics of them, as i find farkin so much more exhilerating- perhaps one day, but until then dont diss my abillity and please dont talk up your mates as the next big thing because if every guy did that, although nobel, there would be that many "big things" in the industry that being an amateur would be what you aspire to be.

props for the pics, dont diss my abillity as i didnt diss yours or your mates, i just made a scarcastic call about not only these but the majority of pics posted have little to no substance such as the dead sailor. Thanks for contributing, have fun, take it easy..

hasta muerta

Likes Dirt
Caine said:

that make you happy?

btw thats .243 rider....
well i can piss higher up the wall then you!!!!! hahaha just playin round guys..

lets stop all this proving of ones self over the internet, its lame.

if someone diss's ur riding (which hyoshimo actually didn't do) then instead of bitching and trying to appeal to him by posting pictures of massive feats of athleticism,

just be happy in the knowledge that your riding level is pretty good, your happy with where your at, and your progressing at a rate you like.

edit: yeh 69th post!!!! haha

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
they seem to be with the kev, down the well, cos epa was telling me yesterday that the french army tryed to find him but couldnt pull him out

Ryder

Likes Dirt
are these dirt jumps i know it says that but they are so perfect they look like concrete can someone get side on photos so we can see how steep they are.
Good riding from the looks of how hard they must be well done.

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ryder said:
are these dirt jumps i know it says that but they are so perfect they look like concrete can someone get side on photos so we can see how steep they are.
Good riding from the looks of how hard they must be well done.
they ARE concrete? how could you think they were dirt? -aside the fact the the little tackers always drag mud, and dirt onto them-

the kicks are progressive, as are the landings.

Ryder

Likes Dirt
ok bad mistake but they look like a dirt run almost in the pics like they are covered in carpet, ive never seen a skatepark like that before definately bike orientated.