Intense Tazer FS

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
Can anyone fill me in on the strength of the Intense Tazer FS, i have had many mixed reviews; some say it is very strong whilst others say that it is weak as piss. I would prefer that those with expierience in this field reply as i don't want to buy an expensive bike off a 15 year olds advice!

Thanks

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
As far as i know Timmy cracked 2 (in the chainstay?). So if you think that you ride almost or just as hard as him to maybe think again? :wink:

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
they r amazing for 4x and jumping, but take them out of that and they loose their value- they go out of their element. The best dedicated 4x bike i have ridden, pity i like to do most things on my bike, not just the one!

MUNGUS

Pro Rider
the tazer FS is a sic little bike and to the best of my knowledge it is strong as. what you most likely have been hearing is people talking about the tazer hardtail, the older models used to crack really easily just at the seat tube/ seat stay weld. thats the only cracking of tazers i have heard of, as far as i know the FS is strong and i don't think you would have a problem.

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
LTR said:
As far as i know Timmy cracked 2 (in the chainstay?). So if you think that you ride almost or just as hard as him to maybe think again? :wink:
This is what i'm worried about, i'm the same size, he rides a bit harder then me but i would be using one for Dh aswell so i think i will give it a miss

Rik

logged out
Bender is CRAZY said:
i would be using one for Dh aswell so i think i will give it a miss
As soon as DH is mentioned, forget it. I've had a quick play on one, a DH bike they are not, that's for sure. Very nimble, sharp handling, but I think they'd be scary to DH.