Search results

1. juzzo

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I use to love reading this thread.. Appears its died off a bit lately. Anyway this is my latest car, full nut and bolt resto, lots of cool stuff and drives like a dream. Took abit to adjust going from a 400hp fully setup drift car to a sub 200hp v8 cruiser but so far it's been reliable. Still a...
  2. juzzo

Sold

Price drop $2ooo and still negotiable!
  3. juzzo

Sold

Taking offers, Want this gone! If Serious call or SMS Justin, 0421324648
  4. juzzo

Sold

Price drop $24oo make an offer
  5. juzzo

Sold

Item: 2013 Aurum 2, Medium Location:Toowoomba but will post Item Condition: Excellent minor rub marks but no dints or anything Reason for selling:up-grading Price and price conditions:$2000 all offers considered. If your serious Ring or message me. It hasnt been advertised a week yet and...
  6. juzzo

Sold

Item: 09 Demo 7 Location:Ipswich, but willing to post Item Condition:Good, minor scratches from general use Reason for selling: Shoulder doesn't like me riding dh! Price and price conditions:$1550 ono Extra Info: Best way to contact me is ring or text Alex 0413055631 frame- 2009...
  7. juzzo

Soldddddd

Bump, stupidly cheap! Big price drop!
  8. juzzo

Soldddddd

Now on eBay!
  9. juzzo

Soldddddd

Willing to accept reasonable offers, would rather sell whole
  10. juzzo

Soldddddd

Item: 09/10 Yeti 303 Location:Toowoomba, Will courier to most places for $70 Item Condition:Good, few shuttles marks on cranks, other then that pretty mint for age, Little bit of play in rear end but nothing serious Reason for selling:Upgrading Price and price conditions:$1750 Negotiable...
  11. juzzo

Hey everyone! I've been dormant in this thread for a decent while.. Wayy back in this thread was a photo of my ceffy. This is how it was (stock rb25det motor and box, coilovers and wheels) and how it is now, still not quiet finished but getting content and trying to find motivation not to sell...
  12. juzzo

I do. I can honestly say that there is nothing on my ceffy Ive paid someone to do. Paid a few mates with beers for helping me pull my head apart...but who really wants to fark something expensive and learn a lesson. I'd rather help then learn how to do it right the first time so if there does...
  13. juzzo

SO this is my 91 Nissan Cefiro. Long post coming... Stock cefiro with rb25 engine and box and gay euroline wheels. Hello 33 GTR's Hello Shimmed r200 and skids at Archy Goodbye 33 GTR's Hello 18" Volk GTC's Then I had the idea of going to the skidpan....Goodbye clutch and...
  14. juzzo

I think some of you may appreciate this..This is my datto 1200 that I sold last week. Very cool car, minus the rust :) Had quiet a substantial list of mods to it. For those older member that remember posting my Ceffy a while ago, I still have it will put some up-dates and details about it...been...
  15. juzzo

TMBC 2012 to do list?

Can do. Ill try and make it next tuesday work permitting
  16. juzzo

TMBC 2012 to do list?

First post for a while... First up Im keen to re-join the club. I think another DH track would be sweet or maybe a few different lines on frenzy e.g tracks to the side in some sections? Flaggon has been abit crazy with traffic the last few times Ive been there so new stuff would be more of an...
  17. juzzo

Not in ts current state. When I first got it I took it to Queensland raceway for a practice night and apart from the understeer due to shitty cheap arse steer tyres and the intake closing on full boost it went pretty well. Its also repping r32 seats which are so much better then the stock ceffy...
  18. juzzo

finally some progress! New intake is on (stainless) and BOV blocked. 5 stud conversion is complete. Also grabbed some castor arms and put the wheels on. Just goin to play around with the fitment til I'm happy. Needs more low and an alignment but at least its out of my garage :) Juzzo
  19. juzzo

Had these on my laurel as steer tyres, winner tyres
  20. juzzo

Yeah they need to be spaced out to fit the way I want them to. Funny you should say that cause my car is/was running te37's off a mates car! haha