Search results

1. J

2012 Devinci Wilson SL w/carbon seatstay SOLD

Item: 2012 Devinci Wilson SL w/carbon swingarm Location: Toowoomba (can post anywhere in Australia) Item Condition:Great condition, minor shuttle marks, nothing bad. Works perfect Reason for selling:Need money Price and price conditions: $2200 Extra Info: Also selling bike complete...
  2. J

2012 Devinci Wilson SL SOLD

Item: 2012 Devinci Wilson SL w/carbon swingarm Location: Toowoomba (can post anywhere in Australia) Item Condition:Great condition, minor shuttle marks, nothing bad. Works perfect Reason for selling:Need money Price and price conditions: $3500, Price dropped to $2900 Extra Info: Downgrading...
  3. J

SOLD: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 I

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 I Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Very good. Covered in 3m tape since new Reason for selling: Wanting to try something different Price and price conditions: Swap for a DH bike 2011 + maybe 2010 if not $2650 Extra Info: Overall the bike is in great...
  4. J

FOUND: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 I

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 I Location: Toowoomba Item Condition: Very good. Covered in 3m tape since new Reason for selling: Wanting to try something different Price and price conditions: Swap for a DH bike 2011 + maybe 2010 Extra Info: Overall the bike is in great condition. Had a...
  5. J

Careful trying to sell items on Gumtree and Trading post ect.

After listing my bike on gumtree i received a text message telling me to send and email to him. After talking to the 'person' they asked me for my paypal details or bank details all this without seeing the bike or even talking about it, just i was about to send through details found these...
  6. J

QLD sold Intense 951 FRO THIS WEEK ONLY $2000!!!!!Trade/swap?

Hey guys just looking to sell my bike. Spent over $5500 building it up. Location: Toowoomba Price: THIS WEEK ONLY $2000 MUST SELL!!! will go back up to $2500/SIZE] send some offers too Reason: might be upgrading if i can get the cash Extra info: may consider trade/swap depending what you...
  7. J

DH Intense 951 (now up for sale)

Here's my 951, still on the lookout for some white fox 40's and a new shock and a few other parts. been building it up from the frame and it's nearing completion. Frame: Intense 951 FRO with zelvy carbon guard Forks: Boxxer race Shock: Fox dhx5 Bars: Gravity light 800mm looking to upgrade...
  8. J

FOUND Ford Car Key .

found black ford car key. its one of the ones where the key flips out apparently pretty expensive to replace. found in Toowoomba QLD at a local track.
  9. J

Canada Gap Year

So when i finish school my parents want me to do a gap year and I've been thinking of going to Whistler. Just wanting to ask some questions, if anyone has done it before or similar could you give me some details such as how much money is needed to get over there to have enough for food...
  10. J

WTB- dh parts

PM IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING a list of parts im looking for over time to build up my 951 preferably new or good condition. Be able to post to Toowoomba price - offers in order 1-6 saint cranks -1 white bars 780-800mm -2 Dh Stem -3 Dh pedals -4 white fox 40 -5 Quality shock -6...
  11. J

Two Questions

need some info on some things. Firstly how would you measure a rear shock and what size you need to fit in the frame. And secondly the cap thing that screws into the top of the headset kind of into the steerer tube... is that part of the headset?? like if i was to sell the frame would i keep it...
  12. J

sold

hey. selling bike for a mate. For sale: Item:Complete 2008 Giant Glory 01, great condition Frame:2008 Giant Glory 01, Medium Forks:Rockshock Boxxer race, just rebuilt Shock:Fox dhx4, just rebuilt Rims:Sun MTX disc, 36h welded w/eyelets Hubs:Fr: Formula 20mm / Rr. Sun Ringle 150mm...
  13. J

Snapped derailleur

hey im quite annoyed atm. 3 days ago at the hennessey cup enduro i happened to snap my sram x9 derailleur not really sure how it just came off in a berm. so took it to the crew at the bottom and they said they would put on a brand new x9 which ended up costing $120 and it lasted the rest of the...
  14. J

Giant Glory Frame. SOLD

Item: Giant Glory frame 07./Shockless/comes with headset,seat post and seat clamp NOW ON EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260920284199#ht_500wt_1203 Location: Toowoomba (4350). Item Condition: Good, normal scratches and dints as always but they don't make you...
  15. J

WTB: Downhill Frame

looking for a downhill frame: intense m6, santa cruz v10, cover shocker, morewood, tr450 or other preferably 2009 and up medium-large willing to spend anywhere up to about 1400ish in south east queensland unless willing to post good/decent condition DOES NOT NEED SHOCK....
  16. J

2011 Sunshine Series Rnd 2 Beerburrum

putting up some pics from Beerburrum for a friend. photos taken by Andrew Cavaye. https://picasaweb.google.com/110834766205126061679/Beerburrum2011DHRd2?authkey=Gv1sRgCO2l3LypjZXfogE#
  17. J

pedals

Blue pedals (any type) Good condition (has all pins) <$50 Toowoomba
  18. J

What are some good tracks at the sunny coast

im going to caloundra next week is there any tracks near there dont have to be close but at least 30min-1hour ride and i also have access to a car...
  19. J

downhill in melbourne

hey im going to melbourne during these holidays. i was wondering if there are any bike parks down there where you can hire a bike and some gear?
  20. J

QLD Toowoomba-Hanger

looking for a Rear Derailluer hanger for a Giant glory dh0 07,08 and 09 ITEM-Giant Glory 07,08,09 hanger. LOCATION-Toowoomba. CONDITION-Not bent or broken. PRICE-How much do you want?