Search results

1. Daneel

NSW 2011 Giant Reign 2 - Medium w/ 34T Widget and stem [sold, pending payment]

Item: 2011 Giant Reign 2, Medium size frame. Includes Widget 34 tooth front sprocket, NS Bikes Quark Pro Matte Black 40mm Stem, ODI Ruffian lockons. Does NOT include NS Pedals (will come without pedals). Originally purchased from Bike Addiction. Link to Website...
  2. Daneel

Spot the difference!!

Prizes to people who find one item different! So i broke my forks...new lowers soon.
  3. Daneel

It's STANCHION not staunchion, stantion, stauntion etc...

Ok, the number of people who can't spell this word is just getting on my nerves now. THERE'S NO 'U' IN THE WORD ANYWHERE!! Seriously folks, it's spelt S T A N C H I O N.. stanchion. say it with me now. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanchion stan - chion. stanchion. got it? good.
  4. Daneel

Super-narrow black handlebars?

Hi all, I currently have some Deity Twenty14 25.4 handlebars on my bike, cut down as much as possible (ok, maybe a cm too much, hence this thread). I'm looking for some bars, IN BLACK, hopefully with a 2" rise like these ones have, but that can be cut down a lot. i cut 7cm off each end of the...
  5. Daneel

NSW BLACK 27.2 --> 25.4 seatpost shim

Hi all, I'm after a black (MUST be black) seatpost shim to go from 27.2mm down to 25.4mm. If anyone knows where to source one, or knows where they can be bought, please let me know :) Thank you very much. Cheers, Dan Either that or sell me a one inch drillbit :D i have a lathe but no one...
  6. Daneel

Woah! Where'd they get these crazy spokes?

I was looking up super monsters and came across this bike.. was looking it over and noticed the crazy awesome spokes! Any idea what they are?
  7. Daneel

Knolly bike frames.. Anyone tried one? (Freeride/DH)

Hi all, I've been following Knolly for some time now and was just wondering if anyone has actually tried one out in real life? I really like their frame designs - right from when they started with just the v-tach. i was wondering how they handle in real life.. check them out at...
  8. Daneel

24" NS Sub: 10.6kg! short ride report up!

Hi all, After deciding that I wanted to get back into riding, I got out my '05 P3 and took it to the skatepark and thought 'shit this thing weighs a ton, and i never take it off road.. i'ma get me a street bike'. This led to much agonising over components and weights and all sorts of things...
  9. Daneel

All sorted, thanks tyler :)

Hi all, Just wondering, in a euro BMX bottom bracket kit, there's the cups/bearings, cones, and a spacer that goes round the axle that as far as i can tell does nothing apart from potentially stop things going down the seat tube and finding their way into the bearings.. is there any function...
  10. Daneel

Manitou Minute Elite (TPC) for street?

Hi all, Is there any reason not to put a set of 100mm Manitou Minute Elites (TPC, which I prefer to absolute) on a street bike? Running no front brake and i'm not a hack, nor do i go big. Just wondering if they can stand up to basic stuff like small skate parks and some pathetic attempts at...
  11. Daneel

Decent BB to go with 19 or 22mm bmx cranks for a 24" NS Sub?

Hi all, I'm building up a 24" NS, not unlike a recent thread in here, and i'm probably going with demolition medial cranks, or maybe some eclats.. Can anyone recommend a) if these are decent, and mainly b) what's a decent bottom bracket to match a 19 or 22mm axle for a euro frame? I'm mainly...
  12. Daneel

Strikethrough bb code addon?

Hi admins, Any chance the strikethrough addon can be implemented? You can do it easily like so: 1. In AdminCP, go to Custom BB Codes and click Add New BB Code 2. Enter the following info in the appropriate fields: Title: Strikethrough Tag: s Replacement: <span style="text-decoration...
  13. Daneel

Selling my '05 P3.. (not for sale just yet mods..)

That's great mate. Put it in the for sale section.
  14. Daneel

Sweet new pedals - Thanks Ben/Trialsguy

My new leg eaters, just received them today :D Woop! Yes I took this photo. Hooray for white paper, a flash and photoshop.
  15. Daneel

Specialized '05 P3 upgrading to a '09 P3

So my current ride is an '05 P3 like so: modified quite a bit though, with almost a grand of parts and work.. Goodridge rear brake cable and front brake through the head tube for barspins, replaced tires with maxxis larsen tt on the front, holy roller on the back. converted to single speed...
  16. Daneel

Redhill 18/11/06 - Chained Shots!

Here's some photos from today.. Some of them are shots that I've chained together in photoshop. First time photographing mountain bikes with a real camera :D Enjoy: and the fun afterwards: If the imageshack pics go down, try here...
  17. Daneel

somone's 'living end' cd - Australia Day - Red Hill (syd)..

Hey guys, this is a message to whoever lost their 'living end' cd on australia day at red hill, sydney. i have your cd, it was left in my cd player which i have only just started using again (hence why i just found it). if you'd like it back or know who lost it, send me a pm or e-mail...
  18. Daneel

My new P3 ('05), rock on!!!

:D Finally, i got me a new bike (after 5 years, 3 sets of replaced cranks and a new BB). check it out in all it's freshly bought glory: mmm, Blackspire NS-1 the forks on this baby are sooo plush compared to my old peice of crap.. mmm, plush. boing boing boing. so...
  19. Daneel

Don't huck to flat..

or this might happen to you..
  20. Daneel

4hun - 120mm DJ ones?

The 05 norco 4hun (link to specs + pic) lists that it has 120mm DJ1s on it yet the 05 DJ1s as listed on marz's site say max 100mm travel.. just wondering if i'm missing something.. cheers, Dan ps, anyone know how much a 4hun costs in Australia? rough guess from US/CAD prices put it...