Search results

1. D

DEAR ADMINS help revive my for sale threads

thanks heaps dozer! !!
  2. D

I think they were two threads. one was a garage sale with an e commencal supreme DH and parts to suit, one was a fox DHX shock
  3. D

I can't find the stale section :/
  4. D

not there, for sale threads are moved or deleted after a few months of inactivity.
  5. D

hey. recently I moved and at the time I was selling gear, I haven't been able to bump the threads for a long time and they have disappeared. I'm hoping they are just archived because I am not able to re make the threads on my mobile. any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. D

**FOUND** Deemax Wheelset & Non-drive XT crankarm

i have a deetracks wheel set, the front rim is a mavic ex721 though. inbox if you are interested at all
  7. D

DH 2010 Supreme 2011\2012 spec

Large Matte Red Frame Custom tuned 2011/2012 worked Fox 40's, Kashima stanchions and low friction seals, Compression cartridge rebuilt and tuned by Tekin Suspension. Custom tuned 2011 Fox RC4 shock. 2011 Avid Code brakes Sram X9 Drivetrain Race Face Atlas Cranks E Thirteen guide, small...
  8. D

Found

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?236515-Giant-glory-Commencal-surpreme-Morewood-enza-shock-springs-TLD-gear-and-shocks pm him about the red commencal, 900 dollars with 2011 rc4 shock.
  9. D

Paging Rotorburn technical support

www.sevenforums.com, www.sevenforums.com, www.sevenforums.com, oh, and www.sevenforums.com...
  10. D

What to buy? 2011 giant reign X0 or X1.

The warranty most likely isn't international. so if you crack the frame for example, you will either have to pay to have it repaired or send it all the way to the country you bought it from. if something like this happened it would outweigh how cheap you got the X0. if you buy from a LBS and...
  11. D

iron horse sunday mod

i have no idea what the mod is, but leave the frame as it is. frame manufacturers overlook every millimeter of their products, with millions upon millions of dollars and workers, i don't think there is much room for you to improve the frame. I am almost certain that you should NOT mod the frame...
  12. D

2012 Fox Forks are landing @ My Mountain!

This is a forum, You give a little and You get a little. Respect other forum members and they will respect You.
  13. D

VIC Wtb e-commencal supreme dh frame

im looking for a ECOMMENCAL supreme dh, 2010 or later. only large or above, if there is anything above large. color does not matter, paint condition doesn't matter. looking to find a frame to respray. doesn't need a shock, doesn't even need bearings. i'd actually prefer no bearings as i plan on...
  14. D

QLD sold please remove

if you decide to split i will snap up the brakes, shock and frame definitely, maybe the forks too.
  15. D

2012 Faith 1

hey man, if you dont like the look of the seat or dont like the feel of it, take the padding off. i did with my 2010 faith and it looked amazing.
  16. D

DH 2010 Trek Session 8

thats really nice man, how much did you pick it up for?
  17. D

NS Suburban!!!!

haha, you better weigh it. my faith is 17.xx with the stock tires and tubes on it. i rekon it would be like 12 :)
  18. D

NS Suburban!!!!

yeah! get some! it feels lighter then 13?
  19. D

stores stocking white mavic ex823's?

hey, im about to go to work so this is a quick post, does anyone know where to buy WHITE mavic ex823 rims, thinking of buying some but dont like the black. p.s can rims be repainted any way?? (im thinking grip for that)
  20. D

This is new and weird (too me)

this gives me an idea, a complete handlebar/stem/crown setup. all one piece like chunked stems, but the bars are also built in