Search results

1. R

Saint m810 hub axle tube

Item: saint fh-m810 rear 135 hub axle tube. 12mm ID. The tube with threaded ends for the bearing retainers. Location:sunshine coast Item Condition Reason: sent wheel in for a true and hub service. Got it back with a snapped axle tube... Price and price conditions ? ExtraInfo: anyone got an...
  2. R

12x135 rear maxle wtd

Item: 12x135 rear maxle Location: im on sunshine coast qld Price range/Willing to Pay:? Extra Info: snaped the thread off mine. Need another, or an alternative that can work in its place. Thanks, Ash
  3. R

Maxle replacement

So i snaped the threaded end off of my rear maxle :(. Its a 135 x 12mm. Am i just up for another maxle? Or are there alternatives? Not sure what my options are..Hoping to get something pretty quick. Cant see my axle on Pushys online.. only ebay. Thanks, Ash
  4. R

marzocchi tst cartridge

long story short, I hit a tree at speed and snapped the micro adjuster switch back past where it should go. just pulled them down to inspect and it has snapped down inside the assembly between a couple of O-rings, so I cant even get them back together now without losing oil. probably up for a...
  5. R

wanted; AM bike - found !!

Item: Looking for a slack 160mm travel all mountain 26" bike. something that will handle the occasional downhill track. Not fussed on weight, I am used to pedaling 17-18kg bikes, though I want the next one to be a little lighter... :whistle: have been watching the for sale threads for the last...
  6. R

QLD Wanted: Bottlerocket med/lge

Item: transition bottlerocket med or large Location: I am on sunshine coast qld. Posting is ok. Price: you tell me? Extra info: after a bottlerocket as an all purpose bike, so ideally would like air rear shock. If you have something simmilar to a br to offer, let me know. After a fun, burly...
  7. R

craftworks hanger...

had a bit of a cursed ride today. hit a jump, landed, chain de-railed, chain got caught up and somehow snapped the derailleur hanger clean in half....... was a long way back to the car too.... bike is a craftworks frm125, and my issue is that i dont want another cast hanger - which im guessing...
  8. R

bottom bracket switch

Hey all, first post.... i have a norco bigfoot that i have been riding for a couple of years and have decided its time to upgrade to a dualy. im re-using some parts off my hardtail including the truvativ powerspline crank arms to build up the new frame. i will need a new bb to suit the new...