Search results

1. retro racer

2014 NSW DUal slaolm and 4X Champs 8TH June.

Hi Guys sorry for the late notice but here it is! WSMTB and NSWMTB will be hosting the NSW 4X and Dual Slalom Champs at Ebenezer Sunday 8th June $30 entry fee additional $20 if day license required ...Rego from 8.30am 4X practice and Racing Lunch Dual Slalom practice and...
  2. retro racer

Gt la bomba

Hi guys, I am after a GT La Bomba, prefer in large. Lets see if anyone can help please? cheers skinny
  3. retro racer

DH Vets NSW

Hey guys, anyone keen to ride around town or the southern highlands...buggar it...anywhere? Frustrated 50 yr old looking for some runs:smow:
  4. retro racer

ALL MTN Racing ?????

Hi all, whats the thoughts on AM racing or events and its future in OZ? Does it have a future? do we need to be patient and grow this new discipline? Do all States need to be on the same page with rules etc?
  5. retro racer

S.C.U.M & NSWMTB AM Racing.

SCUM and NSWMTB All Mountain Racing Series RD 2 Track name “Superbowl” Location: Forest Rd South Nowra. 5km east of Princes Hwy Sunday 6th May 9am start (start time may be flexible) 2.7km length ( some quick riders ie Josh Carlson, have recorded between 7.30 and 8 min.) 2 or 3 short...
  6. retro racer

Giant warp

Hey guys, iam after a cheap giant warp for a bike challenge we have here. Must be cheap please? cheers skinny
  7. retro racer

Is there an Aussie Klunker/Clunker bike??

Do we have a bike from oz that would pass as a klunker/clunker and does anyone ride them in NSW? cheers
  8. retro racer

Love it, new school on klunkers

not sure if its been posted, but enjoy anyway... http://www.pinkbike.com/video/229205/
  9. retro racer

Go Pro Help?

Hey guys, i have a new Go Pro and i am having trouble uploading the footage. Is it always so slow to up load? 2hrs for a 5 min video? Anyone got any suggestions for an old fool with no pc skills please?
  10. retro racer

AM Helmet

Not sure if it,s been posted sorry/ What are you guys wearing for your AM rides?
  11. retro racer

Nswmtb 2012 all mountain state series

NSWMTB will be running a 5 round 2012 ALL MOUNTAIN STATE SERIES to be hosted by the participating clubs. The profits will go to the hosting clubs and all contacts will be via the hosting clubs and myself as Vets Coordinator for MTBNSW. The class structures will be as per NSWMTB DH events and day...
  12. retro racer

NSWMTB will be running a 5 round 2012 ALL MOUNTAIN STATE SERIES to be hosted by the participating clubs. The profits will go to the hosting clubs and all contacts will be via the hosting clubs and myself as Vets Coordinator for MTBNSW. The class structures will be as per NSWMTB DH events and day...
  13. retro racer

14. retro racer

For the old guys and girls

come along for a ride and chinwag guys http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/index.html
  15. retro racer

Bike Buller Bike Fest info wanted?

Does anyone know what track they will use for the super d for the march bike buller fest please?
  16. retro racer

Merry Xmas etc

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to the old fellas and gals. I hope santa was kind. I was lucky enough to score a dropper seat post. What did the man in the red suit leave you guys>>>>?
  17. retro racer

THE Mud Guard

Can any one help with a THE front sport line mud guard? Prefer new and black or clear? cheers
  18. retro racer

Wanted..pre 86

Hey guys, i am after a pre 86 bmx or mtb 26 inch bike please? cheers
  19. retro racer

Gotta love this....

check this http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2610239498900
  20. retro racer

Hey, Who,s coming......?

Any you old blokes intend to ride this... http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?232623-Ourimbah%E2%80%99s-first-All-Mountain-race-6-November-2011 should be good fun.