Search results

1. R

eminem bannings?

OK story, I work in a large shopping centre. My work is kind of a box in the middle of a large area (we sell mobile phones ect). We have a stereo in our store to play music, and generally I play music like Swollen Members, Nirvana, Pantera or Slipknot. Stuff like that, generally pretty damn...
  2. R

Conquest teaser now available

Conquest, a movie showcasing the '04 NSW state series and local riders and trails will hit shelves in Late Feburary '05. Finally I have a first look trailer for you all to check out. Conquest features racing from: Killingworth Lithgow Awaba Batemans Bay Thredbo Urban and DJ'ing from...
  3. R

Dimebag Dead?? tell me this is a hoax

this could be a hoax, and I really hope it is, but apparently Dimebag Darryl formally of Pantera has been shot dead during a concert along with a fellow band member (vinnie paul? hope not). http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983630/detail.html
  4. R

yes, it's a nokia trade in!

ok, so I work for orange/3. Some of you may of notice our Nokia trade in, where you can get up to $100 trade in on an old nokia. Pretty straight forward. For some reason some people get confused. Here is a little transcript from a conversation with a customer this morning. This is after they...
  5. R

body art -my branding

I got a branding done about a week ago. I decided I would post a pic of it because it's pretty bad ass. Anyone else got any body art done? I have a few tatts...as I have posted on here before. Anyone else got something like this though? This is the Dark Riders symbol. It was also done...
  6. R

Oil in 02 shivers

Does anyone have a manual on, or know, how these forks work. I want to rebuild them. How much oil should be in each leg, what weight is standard. Are the 2 legs different? Anything else you know about them. I need new oil in mine so thats the most important thing. So if anyone knows that I'm...
  7. R

losing weight on shivers

I have '02 shivers. I wanna lose some weight from them. Anyone got any ideas? Try and be specific if you can. Brand names, how much it will cost and the level of performance (if relevant). It may sound like a waste of time, but I'm keen to try and get the most out of what I have until I get...
  8. R

WEb hosts

I know there is a few topics related to this, but there is nothing recent or too specific. I need a decent host for my website. Basically I need decent bandwidth, as well as space. I was looking at 50-100MB space and 10gig bandwidth. I'm not really sure what kind of traffic and downloading that...
  9. R

headsets/locks for barspinning

what kind of headsets/headlocks can you get for mtbs that allow you to do barspins freely. I wanna keep my front brake and all but yeh, what am I looking at here. I remember there being a few randoms but anyone know of any actual models and prices and how they work.