Search results

1. F

My new Haro!!!!!!!!

bought the frame from a usa online bike shop. not a current model, but loving it so far.
  2. F

My new Haro!!!!!!!!

My new build. Haro sonix s frame. total weight 12.5 kg, told this is light for a dual suspension bike.
  3. F

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Got all wet and dirty with my bike out the bush then i took it for a ride!!!!!!!!!
  4. F

My Rock Machine!!

Frame - Rock Machine Grange tenth anniversary xc elite Easton SC 6061 Scandium Front shock/fork -Rock Shox XC Handlebars -OEM Bar Ends - Ritchey Stem -GT OEM Headset - First Grips - SRAM (best grips ever, almost a 10000 ks old and still plenty of life) Saddle - Prologo Choice Seatpost...
  5. F

My Rock Machine!!

6. F

ANY EVENTS ON THE weekend 19th 20th of Novemeber

Hi there, anyone know of any xc/enduro/marathon events in Victoria on the weekend of the 19th and 20th of November???
  7. F

Bike Hub

hi guys after reading about some dudes bad experience with fluid bikes thought ill let you know about my bad experience with bike hub boronia i bought a haro flightline sports from macs bh in boronia, the bike is great apart from the forks had buggered. i took the bike back to the store a few...
  8. F

2 x 9 Setup for XC Racing

I would use the new sram xx range. 2x10.
  9. F

Roof racks or bike rack on towbar?

hi, i been told that the tow bar and roof racks arnt any good for the bike due to the fact all the passing wind makes all the bearings dry out. Michael