ANY EVENTS ON THE weekend 19th 20th of Novemeber

Hi there, anyone know of any xc/enduro/marathon events in Victoria on the weekend of the 19th and 20th of November???

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
I think this would have to be the only weekend without any events.
Probably because you have the State XC Champs the weekend before and then the Forrest Festival, Garmin 24hr in Redesdale and a point to point race in Gippsland the following weekend.
I know that the GV Club considered moving the Major Pain 6hr to this weekend after disappointing numbers had registered, but with some fairly big hitting events either side of the weekend they stuck with the original plan.

Cheers
MH

dowey42

Likes Dirt
We thought about moving our point-to-point to this weekend so it didn't clash with the other two larger events but the majority of our members generally don't enter the other two.
I do however have a working bee on at the school I'm currently Prin at so if you're looking for something to do...just saying :D

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
is friday night part of the weekend ?

Hi there, anyone know of any xc/enduro/marathon events in Victoria on the weekend of the 19th and 20th of November???

we have our

No Frills Fridays @ You Yangs - Summer Series - Geelong Mountain Bike Club (VICTORIA)
on the friday night

leftieant

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And MTB Orienteering on 20th at Nail Can Hill in Albury:

Hi Mountain Bikers
A great opportunity to explore the Hill, including all the tracks you know so well.
Albury Wodonga Orienteering club is holding its annual mtb orienteering championships
on sunday 20th November. Start at junction ridge track and range road track between
10 &11am. Use a great colour A3 map to navigate your way efficiently around the hill. 2 courses, one abt
1.5 hr ride time, the other abt 1 hr ride time. Cost is just $5 club members, $10 non memebers, plus
$3 cost of hiring electronic timing device. For fcurther information
visit our website, www.orienteeringalburywodonga.org. Hope to see you there.