What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

crank1979

Likes Bikes and Dirt
New frame turned up. I pulled the original stickers off and put some of the different coloured ones on that come with the frame.

Shredden

Knows his goats
- Put a new chainstay protector on.
- Got some XT cranks for my Supreme 6 AM bike.
- Pumped up my tyres with my new Leyzne Pump, so good!
- Finished fixing the carbon fibre mudguard on my V10 (dont sniff hardener, dat shit cray)
- Lined up my chainguide because it was rubbing a heap.
- Serviced the Boxxers on my V10.
- Tensioned my DeeMaxes
- Took two links outta the chain on my V10.
- Had a play with the roll of my new renthals, feel much better than when I first got them...

Good day of playing with bikes.

JCB

Likes Bikes
After a two hour uphill push around the local trails went and got the front rim replaced on the Epic. Finally got rid of that horrible Kenda rubber and swapped it out for some s-works goodness.
Will have to take her out again today to see how this setup performs.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bike has been treated to a KS dropzone remote dropper post, rear hub hub conversion to 10mm bolt through with a DT swiss bolt and a red hope QR seat post collar!

P1010045.jpg

agentninety3

Likes Dirt
New Conti GP 4000s for the roadie after I noticed a large bulge in the rear. Tyre had started to de-laminate on the inside wall. Kinda glad it didn't explode on me.

rumblefish

Likes Dirt
Replaced the Avid Elixir 5's brake set with Shimano XT's. New rubber as well, a Nobby Nic front and Racing Ralph rear. The braking and handling has changed so much I feel like I am on a different bike.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
i'm out for the Nats. rode the Norco for my usual grocery run today, but only did 50k of cruising about, exploring on the trails exploring last night. hoping to do ok racing tonight on the Formula, i'm 10 days out from a massive bruise injury to my greater trochanter/ITB and my whole thigh is still black and purple - my GP said go home and take a panadol ffs - i've heat packed, used two tubes of Hiruidoid plus arnica spray and had my whole forearm bandaged for the week. i still hurt and the bruising has reached past my knee and i can't lift my arm above my shoulder. yeah, conventional medicine is the gold standard.....the two nursing sisters i live with have told me they've never seen a bruise as big as mine in 20+ years on the floor.

in other news...i'm on the Retro bike again from Monday for another State points round. shame i'm the only woman rider....

fatdude

Likes Bikes
i'm out for the Nats. rode the Norco for my usual grocery run today, but only did 50k of cruising about, exploring on the trails exploring last night. hoping to do ok racing tonight on the Formula, i'm 10 days out from a massive bruise injury to my greater trochanter/ITB and my whole thigh is still black and purple - my GP said go home and take a panadol ffs - i've heat packed, used two tubes of Hiruidoid plus arnica spray and had my whole forearm bandaged for the week. i still hurt and the bruising has reached past my knee and i can't lift my arm above my shoulder. yeah, conventional medicine is the gold standard.....the two nursing sisters i live with have told me they've never seen a bruise as big as mine in 20+ years on the floor.

in other news...i'm on the Retro bike again from Monday for another State points round. shame i'm the only woman rider....

Funny, i heard that before too! turns out my bicep tendon was ripped off the muscle but "it's a muscle strain" was the diagnosis.
4 months later, Xray, ultrasound, MRI and surgery all done. Meanwhile bike is sitting in garage gathering dust (on top of all the mud)

teK--

Eats Squid
Ordered set of custom wheels from CRC. Hope Evo pro 2 hubs, DT DB spokes, Stans Notubes Crest rims, DT Prolock brass nipples. Looking to save 600g all up.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a bit of a wishful dream about it, seeing as it's lying stripped down in a box on the floor of the transport company's warehouse awaiting an assignment to Brisbane...

I swear I'm having withdrawals and my fitness is definitely suffering :/