Search results

1. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

Any one on here know of a surfhousing that is rated to something far deeper than the 10m depth most of them are? or a dive housing thats strong enough to take a bit of a beating in the surf? Im after a housing that i can take diving as well as in the surf. Would like something a bit easier to...
  2. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

Selling a 580ex II, if anyone wants it, shoot me a pm. and heres a photo
  3. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

ha wow. you don't stop do you.
  4. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

meow.
  5. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

cheers man Yeh. probably that vsco filter I used.
  6. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

haha heres a photo
  7. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

cooool photo tristan. Decided on selling my 40d and sigma 10mm fisheye, not sure what they're worth now, but pm me an offer if your interested. And heres a picture
  8. .:Alan:.

NSW Sold

bump . . . . . . . .
  9. .:Alan:.

NSW Sold

bump $2200
  10. .:Alan:.

NSW Sold

Bump! Its pretty much new. Send me an offer. Need it gone.
  11. .:Alan:.

NSW Sold

Item: 2011 Glory 1 Medium (spec is here http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/glory.1/7275/44192/) Location: Sydney Item Condition: Pretty much new, 8months old hardly ridden due to being injured for most of the time ive owned it. Has couple of scratches near the seat tube, other...
  12. .:Alan:.

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

more volov http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymi0xkErqWI
  13. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

Then don't work for them?
  14. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

That. is. awesome.:single_eye: I dont get how they do that without landing upside down. . . unless he did ha. Go back with good light though, if you want to make it even more awesomer.
  15. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

How fast was the leak? if you want to test it, unscrew one of the buttons and find someone to make you a screw in valve so you can pump up the housing with a shock pump and then submerge it.
  16. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

Im a bit skeptical of inbuilt IS, i struggle to believe that it can work as good as IS on a lens as it needs to work with all focal lengths not just one. And if they truly are that awesome explain to me why I dont know a single person that uses sony. oh and pfffft unbeatable, nothings unbeatable.
  17. .:Alan:.

The Engineers thread.

Komatsu aye, you work with max? Im 4th yr Mechanical at uts. Heres something completely useless that only engineers will understand exactly why some clown decided to make it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBOdZ6nhDJg
  18. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

Who cares. high iso, low iso, in the end a good photo is a good photo no matter what iso.
  19. .:Alan:.

The Photo Snob Thread

just curious as to how thats relevant to your argument lol in other news here is yet another photo of a car
  20. .:Alan:.

NSW Sold sold sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: 2010 Giant Reign X1 medium Location: Belrose Sydney Item Condition: super!!! drivetrain has plenty of life left, plenty of brake pad left, everything is good. only thing to note are a few small scratches here and there and there a a couple of dings in the rear wheel...