Search results

1. DirtJumperHarry

Customize Profile/Custom User Title

How do you get to 'Customize Profile'? I've tried but it just says this massage: 'DirtJumperHarry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: 1) If you are trying to post, your account may require activation. Each time you change your email...
  2. DirtJumperHarry

Best track in the world.

What do think the best track in the world is?
  3. DirtJumperHarry

~ Parkway Drive - Sutherland - 29 Jan ~

Hi! Is anyone going to see Parkway Drive on the 29 of Jan? They're playing with Word up and Confessions. WORD UP is a band from Byron Bay. The lead singer for them is Winston McCalls Little brother! CONFESSIONS Is a band from Melbourne with the lead singer being the ex-vocalist of Adelaide...
  4. DirtJumperHarry

Interschools Advice

Hi guys. I know this has been done before, but does anybody have advice for interschools? I'm going to be going to Thredbo in March (yes, I know It's a while away) next year for my first interschools. Any advice about the chair lifts (this will be my first time on a chair lift WITH a bike), the...
  5. DirtJumperHarry

FOUND Kathmandu bag.

Found a Kathmandu bag down the bottom of track 'Redsands' in Thirroul. It was only me and two others on the track that day, and it didn't belong to either of them. I was there the whole day and no-one came to collect it. Just describe the bag and the contents and it's yours. PM me...
  6. DirtJumperHarry

How heavy is TOO heavy?? [DOWNHILL]

Hi all, I was wondering what is too heavy. I know heaps of people have different ideas of what that is but still. I'm about 45-46 kg, and my bike is about 18.5 kg. I find it find to ride, I can corner fine, it's pretty nimble, but some people reckon it's heavy. Any comments will be appreciated...
  7. DirtJumperHarry

Does anyone know roughly how much a small 2005 Giant DH comp would weigh?

I might be buying a small 2005 Giant DH comp, but I can't find anywhere that says how much it weighs! Any ideas?
  8. DirtJumperHarry

NSW A downhill bike.

Found a bike - Iron Horse Yakuza Kumicho Thanks heaps for all the reply's though!
  9. DirtJumperHarry

How do you know if a full-face fits you?

Hey, I've been trying on a few full face helmets recently and was wondering how you know whether it fits you. Thanks.
  10. DirtJumperHarry

DJ bikes for sale?

Hey guys Anyone have any dirt jumper bikes for sale at the moment (something like an stp, norco ryde etc.) sic thanks. harry