Search results

1. Everard

what are the best trails in Melbourne - top ten. Moving to the big city from Perth!

Moving over to Melbourne and need to know where to ride. Im sure there are more places and definitely legal sign posted trails over in Victoria than in WA. Anyone care to list the best places for single track? I can then look them up and explore them when I move over.
  2. Everard

Garmin vs polar

I have just upgraded myself to a GARMIN 705and was wondering on the accuracy of the device. I have a POLAR RS800CX. So both top of the line products. From my understanding Polar are a specific heart rate monitor company Garmin are a GPS company. I wonder why GARMIN want to know bike...
  3. Everard

GARMIN VS POLAR data?

I have just upgraded myself to a GARMIN and was wondering on the accuracy of the device. From my understanding Polar are a specific heart rate monitor company Garmin are a GPS company. I wonder why GARMIN want to know bike weight, do they consider body weight? as well as age and heart...
  4. Everard

Any WA girls that love MTB

I am just a caring boyfriend that is looking for some female company for my girlfriend. I bought her a GIANT Cypher and she is loving MTB. However she is always out with us guys and so I thought it would be nice to put the feelers out and see if there are any girl riding groups. My best...
  5. Everard

will someone contact me?

Just on being a newbie, I have posted 3-4 threads. Waiting to get to 5 threads so I am granted access to sell my bike online here. But I can only comment on threads that inspire me to write. I am hoping this counts as a thread and I get one more step closer. But is there any way on this site...
  6. Everard

Hello all, I am a newbie to the mountain biking sport. Ever since my orthopaedic surgeon took out all my meniscus and told me not to run anymore. Been riding for 1 year now and have entered a few races. Even travelled to ride in a 5 day stage race and had an absolute ball. Am meeting new...