will someone contact me?

Everard

Likes Bikes
Just on being a newbie, I have posted 3-4 threads. Waiting to get to 5 threads so I am granted access to sell my bike online here. But I can only comment on threads that inspire me to write. I am hoping this counts as a thread and I get one more step closer.
But is there any way on this site you can look back and only see your threads, replies or comments. Just so you have a personal data base of your contributions to the MTB community.
Also how do I know when I am elible to post an ad about my Santa Cruz that I want to sell? Does someone from admin contact me?

Please help I am a naive newbie!

Everard!

jimmy irwin

Likes Dirt
There is a history of all your replies, comments, threads. Go to your user profile and select statistics. then select find all posts by Everard. And yeah posting here does reverse your count. :D

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
Also, when you do get to ten posts you need to apply to gain trading access. You need to send a request, where the admins will look and your posts and decide whether or not to gain access.

Everard

Likes Bikes
wow guys that has been awesome help. Not too sure why posting on the newbie site reverses my count?? really or are you guys having a lend of me!
anyways I am enjoying learning how to use the site.

that is awesome how you could find all my posts! I have much to learn as a rotorburn padawan. Humbled by your help once again. Thank you.