Any WA girls that love MTB

Everard

Likes Bikes
I am just a caring boyfriend that is looking for some female company for my girlfriend. I bought her a GIANT Cypher and she is loving MTB. However she is always out with us guys and so I thought it would be nice to put the feelers out and see if there are any girl riding groups. My best mate's girlfriend unfortunately has had a knee reconstruction due to a MTB accident and will be out of action for a YEAR! So she is happily coming out with us guys. However it's a nice feeling hearing your girlfriend having fun on the single track talking lip sticks, make up and organic products with another girl in the back ground.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
try huck to flat mate, theres a few women active on there. solely WA crew too. it in my sig i think

guswa

Likes Bikes
Girls

Hi,
Have a look at the watering hole for WA, just posted up a Girls only ride :)

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Hi,
Just to confirm that the Club is having it's 6th social ride at Turner Hill, Then Marrinup near Dwellingup Sunday 25th October.
Time: 10:00 am
Meeting: Turner Hill Circuit.
The idea is to do 1 to 2 laps of turner hill circuit depending on fitness (two groups) then head over to the Marrinup Circuit and do the same.
To get to turner hill: http://perthmtb.com/node/207

Ride length: Around the 3hr mark
Each rider will need to be self sufficient with regard to water, food etc.
For more info email: clubride@swmtbc.asn.au
Regards,
Gus :)
trails@swmtbc.asn.au
www.swmtbc.asn.au

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Hi,
Just to confirm that the Club is having it's 1st "Girls Only" social ride at Pile Road on Sunday 1st November.
All Girls welcome, don't have to be a member :)
Time: 10:00 am

Meeting: Pile Road bottom trail head across from the Wild Bull Brewery.
Will be having a subsidised tea, coffee and cakes at the Hart's winery after the ride!

Ride length: Up to you!
Each rider will need to be self sufficient with regard to water, food etc.
For more info email: clubride@swmtbc.asn.au
Regards,
Gus :)

trails@swmtbc.asn.au
www.swmtbc.asn.au