Search results

1. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

To gear or not to gear?

It all depends on what you want to do on the bike. If you're just going to do street and dj stuff then ss is the better option. If you're going to use it to get from A to B as well as doing your riding then gears is fine. Having gears might come in handy (I defs found this). The only problem is...
  2. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

GoPro footage DJ, trails and wheelies!

You sponsored yet? Sick as vid!!
  3. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

*** SOLD *** 2008 Giant Glory DH0 (Medium)

SOLD! Thanks, Dan
  4. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

*** SOLD *** 2008 Giant Glory DH0 (Medium)

Item: 2008 Giant Glory DH0 Location: Hornsby Shire Item Condition: Mechanically it works like a DH bike should, forks have a few scratches but they don't leak any oil or effect performance. Paint has been custom done by first owner and it is chipping a bit and it is revealing the original...
  5. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Dane Searls Seriously Injured

Ohh don't worry, I'm praying, no question about that!
  6. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Thanks man :)
  7. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Hey, I don't know if you've heard but on Sunday night Dane Searls was criticaly injured from a Non-BMX accident. Some more details here and here.
  8. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Sam Hill back in the day! insane!

Agreed! Now that was sick!
  9. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Holy Rollers vs Minnions for dirt jumping which one is better?

Get a singleply wheel to reduce weight. If you're doing DJ you shouldnt' be rubbing against many sharp rocks.
  10. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Holy Rollers vs Minnions for dirt jumping which one is better?

2.35" or less Larsens are really good, nice and fast rolling, heaps of grip on BMX tracks and DJ's. Work well for me
  11. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Crash Pics Thread

Some X-Rays of my left ankle after snapping my Fibula in two Top Side from inside looking out Side from outside looking in
  12. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Anyone heard of this site?

Thanks, much appreciated
  13. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Anyone heard of this site?

Hey, I've come across this site whilst looking for cranksthe ones on this site seem too good to be true. CRC sell them for $297. Anyone got some insight on these guys? http://aebike.com/page.cfm?action=details&PageID=30&SKU=CK1002 Thanks, Dan
  14. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

whatduel suspension 4X bike should i get?

Hey, What price range? Hard to find a good 4X dually. Not worrying about price, I'd go for either a Morewood Ndiza (if you can find one), Transition Double or a Yeti 4X. Only good one I can think of right now is a Norco 4X, but from memory I think thats pretty expensive too, maybe a...
  15. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

180's

Thanks, But how fast is fast? (Sorry to ask - what might seem like - a stupid question.)
  16. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

180's

Hey, I've been having trouble in doing 180's. I can do the full 180 rotation but when I land I don't start to roll backwards (which I can do) the bike just stops. Can anyone help me out as to why I'm not rolling backwards after the 180? Thanks, Dan
  17. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

where can i race 4x?

Clubs will vary on whats allowed, but at State and Nats Rnds it has to have working front and rear brakes, and obey 2 out of the three rules