Dane Searls Seriously Injured

Makker

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, I spoke with Andreu Lacondeguy this afternoon, who was with Dane when the accident happened and has been with him since. The doctor has said the swelling on his brain in starting to go down, which is amazing news. There is still a long way to go, so if you're of a praying persuasion, please continue praying for his recovery. Dane is a real fighter and has been in this position before and pulled through. I'm hoping/praying he can do so again!

Hey guys, I spoke with Andreu Lacondeguy this afternoon, who was with Dane when the accident happened and has been with him since. The doctor has said the swelling on his brain in starting to go down, which is amazing news. There is still a long way to go, so if you're of a praying persuasion, please continue praying for his recovery. Dane is a real fighter and has been in this position before and pulled through. I'm hoping/praying he can do so again!
Ohh don't worry, I'm praying, no question about that!

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Not sure if you guys have heard the terrible news this morning, but Dane passed away overnight!!
Im very lucky to say I rode with that shredder back in the day!!
You will be saddly missed mate...RIP!

Last edited:

James73

Squid
A really tragic loss, I'm a mtbr and this guy impressed me so much. Had balls of steel, RIP Dane. Every one from all forms of biking will miss your explosive riding. Heart goes out to his family and friends.:upset:

Bilza_ridez

Banned
RIP Dane Searls, you were such a rad bmxer

I was always looking forward to part 3 of giants of dirt, Guess we'll never see it now :(

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
RIP Dane Searls, you were such a rad bmxer

I was always looking forward to part 3 of giants of dirt, Guess we'll never see it now :(
i saw somewhere unit said it was to be released on the 20th december, this was written 15th november. so i think they will be doing something special with it when its released. RIP Dane.