Search results

1. S

Little Things You Hate

something to do with a nice smooth transition being different to an overshoot? but, i don't believe you're that stupid. 1/10.
  2. S

Little Things You Hate

0/10 you're trying to say that a bike that broke was adequate. the fact that it broke undeniably proves otherwise. you weren't even there. you're wrong. exactly my point. can't say i have. but then again, this was 100% rider error remember? it couldn't possibly have been weakened by...
  3. S

Little Things You Hate

i'm not sure i'd call it a BIG jump but, i guess that's not really the point. if i had of ploughed into a tree & sent myself fucking sprawling then yeah, it's both entirely my fault that i'm hurt and that the bike is fucked. in this instance, the bike gave up the ghost & because of that...
  4. S

Little Things You Hate

nobody mentioned anything about the bike not being maintained either. merely that it's clearly not up to the task, which would have been nice to know before i hired it/broke it.
  5. S

Little Things You Hate

i'd say if a component fails & a rider eats shit it's the bikes fault, unless the bike is being used for a purpose otherwise than intended. that is not the case here. a demo 8 should not fail within a half hour of riding unless you're hucking 20ft cliffs or something ridiculous. the front...
  6. S

Little Things You Hate

getting to whistler, hiring a what turned out to be a far inadequate bike (demo 8), bombing down a-line, freight train & garbonzo like an absolute fucking boss only to overshoot the bottom jump out of the trees & have the clearly-made-from-pasta front wheel fold itself in half upon landing...
  7. S

Little Things You Hate

another thing i hate: the "hurr durr if you don't like it/me then don't talk to me" stuff. do these people seriously think we're merely trying to insult them? or perhaps if they weren't so pig headed/stupid they'd realise we're trying to help them/stop them turning into a laughing stock...
  8. S

Little Things You Hate

the status in reference was of a friend of mine posting up a certain aspect of his certainly immature sexual life, which just happens to be with a rather inappropriately aged girl. hasn't yet clued in to all the "jokes" actually being deliberately poorly disguised hints and has instead cracked...
  9. S

Little Things You Hate

facebook. people post up the most fucking retarded, disgusting, utterly pointless shit that nobody needs nor wants to know and then crack the shits when they don't get a whole bunch of approving responses. f**ktards.
  10. S

Little Things You Hate

ever heard the phrase "i love kids, just not other people's"?
  11. S

Little Things You Hate

i'm all for it. if carl was allowed to belt that bitch, then she probably would have shut the fuck up. then, he wouldn't have needed to/have belted her, and the problem would solve itself! what we'd have is the exact same situation as now (no woman being belted) except without the problem...
  12. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

yeah i read that after posting XD nonetheless, i'm sure a better one than stock was at a performance shop or what have you.
  13. S

Little Things You Hate

because i'm from it and have experienced it first hand for 20 or so years? it's not the fact that they have a "shit" (everything is relative) job that irks me, it's the mindset they have. plenty of people work fast food jobs etc to get through various studies/training, but i know several...
  14. S

Little Things You Hate

i'm completely in agreeance. i'm a proponent of austrian theory, which is basically anti-keynes. ;) and don't dramaticise, you know i'm not talking about functioning "respectable" people who just happen to be alcoholics or whatever. i'm talking about the ones that come home, get drunk & beat...
  15. S

Little Things You Hate

having the buildings aircon shit itself when it's mid 30's to 40's & 90% humidity. i leave 10 degree max winter for some warmth, pick up a USA today & read "nation hit by biggest heatwave in decades". and to make matters worse i'm in auburn with no beach to go to. ah such is life. :o
  16. S

Little Things You Hate

maybe some "move up" because they know where they came from is shit? and they want to get as far away from it is possible? people with no motivation really irk me. if you're the degenerate maccas working alcoholic or dole bludging FAIL that the rest of the town is then that's fine, but don't...
  17. S

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WRX-STI-radiator-GDB-GD8-GD-02-07-/260625454288?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cae7cd4d0 and if you absolutely HAVE to have a brand...
  18. S

by the sounds of it it's just a hose? $600 is lunacy to pay for a rad. you can get aftermarket ones for less than half that.
  19. S

Little Things You Hate

my masters costing nearly as much as my entire undergrad degree. sigh.
  20. S

just buy a new rad. a big one. you don't want a plastic weld or something on a radiator.