Search results

1. L

NSW 2018 Nukeproof Mega 290 Al Medium

2018 Nukeproof Mega 290 Al, size medium Rockshox Lyrik 150/160mm travel Rockshox super deluxe rc3 rear shock 125mm Rockshox reverb dropper post 29" Bontrager line elite 30 wheel with 108 hub 29" Mavic front wheel Truvativ descndant cranks Sram GX 12speed drivetrain Sram guide re brakes, 180mm...
  2. L

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Always keen for dh! :)
  3. L

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Haha lucky I checked rotorburn today, I have similar amount of room, probably 3 disassembled bikes and 4 people, haven't tried more than two though. If someone has a rack could fit more bikes. Here's the race link http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/Rollercoaster-overview.html 28th...
  4. L

Parramatta/ Castle Hill/ Central Sydney Rides

See you there booner, hows the forks on the anthem?
  5. L

What's this rouse hill biz, are the tracks hard to find/secret? Sounds like its mostly xc/am I'm guessing?
  6. L

NSW Sold

SOLD Location: Sydney Item Condition: Had its fair share of use, but still rides well. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: Price drop: 850, let me know if you're interested. Extra Info: Fork: 2006 Boxxer Team, Soft spring Rear shock - Fox DHX 5.0 (250lb spring)...
  7. L

Found

Item: Sram X9 rear mech outer cage Location: Anywhere, can pay for post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me know what you have Extra Info: Short (55mm bolt to bolt length)
  8. L

Sorry can't do those days at uni till late and pretty busy this week, next time hopefully.
  9. L

Keen for some DH on friday, haven't ridden at the gong before wouldn't mind checking it out.
  10. L

Not so much as a 'downhill track' as a series of tracks that are fun to do short DH push runs on. Not too keen on early mornings this weekend, sorry haha. Sunday sounds good, what time suits you triggadsdon?
  11. L

Custom Candy Red Sunday

Looks good Ev, is it all play free? Can't wait to see it in flesh, you keen for a ride sometime?
  12. L

University of Technology, Sydney

I usually go grangewood place or jacana pl to get to eric mobbs, sometimes i will go down blacks rd and ride the tracks over the other side towards richard webb reserve. I have been in via the back of kings, the loop goes through there, it comes out plymouth ave and re enters like 150m later...
  13. L

Dammit I knew i should have gone haha... how did you go, smash B grade again? Edit: Can't make it mon/tues at uni till 6... and is del rio the super D style race?
  14. L

I havent ridden to lake parra in quite a while since the construction on the m2 blocking off one of the north rocks exits in the bush. Usually I just drive to the lake parra carpark and do a loop from there, you can still do the loop from where you spoke of you just sort of need to know where...
  15. L

Ok thanks, and I usually ride around Eric mobbs (bidjigal) reserve. There's a few tracks in there, for cross country I also go to lake parramatta, if you want me to show you around sometime either of them let me know, should be easy enough to meet up in west penno.
  16. L

Yo I just started Mech Eng also, far out coincidence haha. I would have to be in some of the same physics/ maths lectures as you guys? UTS cycling society looks alright seeing as a few mtbers here, where do you sign up or is it just the fb page?
  17. L

Hey Sam, Jack and I headed up to the rock garden to watch the action for a while, it was pretty good saw a few stacks. Did you mostly watch the bottom section of the track? I got Uni till 6 tmoz, so no xc for me. If I'm not to busy I would be pretty keen to race ourimbah though.
  18. L

I will probably be heading up to watch at awaba also. Keen for ride saturday too.