Search results

1. donny70

WTB: Rear shock 165mm x 38mm (Monarch, RP2 or similar)

Item: Rear shock 165mm x 38mm (6.5x1.5) Location: Gold Coast Price range/Willing to Pay: Maximum $100 +shipping Extra Info: Decent condition Monarch, RP2 or similar that you have lying around. Will pay for shipping
  2. donny70

Nukeproof Warhead Carbon Handlebars

Item: Nukeproof Warhead Carbon Handlebars Location: Sydney / Will pay for shipping Price range/Willing to Pay: $60ish depending on condition Extra Info: 760 wide or over / 31.8mm / 25mm rise and in good condition Looking to pay around $60 or as close as possible Cheers, Don
  3. donny70

AM Stanton Switchback

Just built this up and was supposed to ride it this weekend but on to my 3rd cold this month. It's nice to have a decent place to take some shots though :) Frame - Stanton Switchback - Next Gen Material - Reynolds 631 Steel Size - 16.5 Long Front shock/fork - MRP Stage 2017 - 150mm...
  4. donny70

Single Pivot Kickback - Help!

Hi I have a single pivot SanAndreas with a CaneCreek shock and I'm experiencing bit of kickback or chain jump when I hit medium sized bumps. Are there any suspension gurus that can advise how adjusting the compression or rebound damping will help and how to go about it? Both are more or...
  5. donny70

Found

Item: Thomson Elite Layback Seatpost 31.6 (silver) Location: Sydney, Happy to pay for shipping :) Price range/Willing to Pay: $60 depends on condition Extra Info: Needs to be in fairly decent condition, layback and silver. I've also got an inline 31.6 silver that I'd swap for a silver...
  6. donny70

NSW WTD - Specialized sharkfin disc adaptor

Item: Specialized sharkfin disc adaptor Location: Anywhere and willing to ship Price range/Willing to Pay: $80 shipped? Extra Info: This is probably a long shot and not sure if they're even around any more...
  7. donny70

NSW Rock Shox Sektor RL Solo Air 140mm SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: Rock Shox Sektor RL Solo Air 140mm / 15mm axle / 1 1/8 steerer / 26" Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used in excellent condition (they've seen hardly any use), no marks on stanchions, hack marks on steerer from installation and removal. Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price...
  8. donny70

NSW Rock Shox Sektor RL Solo Air 140mm - SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Item: Rock Shox Sektor RL Solo Air 140mm / 20mm axle / 1 1/8 steerer / 26" Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used (not much) but in excellent condition, no marks on stanchions, hack marks on steerer from installation and removal. Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions...
  9. donny70

NSW Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti Fork

Item: Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti - Either 15mm or 20mm axle. And White. Location: Anywhere in Austrailia Price range/Willing to Pay: $400ish Extra Info: I want these exact forks, not any other ones. Been looking for a set of these Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti's so if you have them I'll buy them.
  10. donny70

WTB: Manitou Dorado Single Crown Forks

Item: Manitou Dorado Single Crown Forks Location: Anywhere and willing to ship to sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: $400+ (negotiable depending on condition) Extra Info: I don't need to hear that these are rare. I know... Manitou Dorado Single Crown Forks I need them, you have them...
  11. donny70

NSW Marzocchi SHIVER SC Forks

Item: Marzocchi SHIVER SC's Location: Anywhere in Aus (happy to pay for shipping) Price range/Willing to Pay: $250 Negotiable (depending on condition) Extra Info: Not leaking or trashed. Silver version preferred. Must have axle. Hi all Just looking for a set of these forks for a semi-retro...
  12. donny70

NSW Foes Fab Weasel - FOUND

Item: Foes Fab Weasel Location: Australia (will arrange courier) Price range/Willing to Pay $300 negotiable (totally depending on condition, parts etc) Extra Info: needs to be in good usable condition, no cracks and not trashed. If anyone has a Foes Fab Weasel that they want to part with...
  13. donny70

Mountain Cycle Rumble

Took some pics of my finished Mountain Cycle Rumble, dead birds, arteries and veins...
  14. donny70

NSW Sold

Item: SRAM X3 Front & Rear shifter, Rear Derailleur & cassette Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used but in really excellent condition Reason for selling: Not Needed, came from semi retro build Price and price conditions: $30 delivered Extra Info: Seven Speed Pictures: Indeed
  15. donny70

Sold

Item: NOS - Retro Panaracer Magic Dart Cream Tyres Location: Sydney Inner west Item Condition: NOS put on my bike bike once, photographed and taken off again so they're as new and virtually spotless. Sidewalls are Kevlar, supple and grub free. Also the dart can be run in reverse for the...
  16. donny70

NSW Sold

Item: SCHWALBE Rocket Ron MTB Tyre Performance Folding 26 x 2.1 Location: Sydney Item Condition: Used about 10 times (max) Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $50 for 2 - Delivered (roll away no more to pay) Payment via Paypal. Extra Info: These are in excellent...
  17. donny70

24 hole hubs with 20mm thru axle

Hi Does anyone know if it is possible to get 24 hole hubs with 20mm thru axle? I've looked on the internet but can't seem to find anything so any help would be very much appreciated... Cheers, Don
  18. donny70

XC Mountain Cycle San Andreas

I've wanted a San Andreas since I was in my teens so I'm extremely happy with this build as it has exceeded my expectations in all areas. The handling is awesome and I was shocked when I weighed it as I didn't think I could get it so low. All the original black fittings have been...
  19. donny70

Who would like to save the world?

In 48 hours, nearly half the British mass media could be bought by one of the world's worst media moguls. Rupert Murdoch has exploited his vast media empire to push war in Iraq, elect George W Bush, spread resentment of muslims and immigrants, and block global action on climate change. He...
  20. donny70

Stolen bike registries

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but there seems to be a searchable stolen bike registry on this website. They are now also supported by Kryptonite locks http://www.bikerevolution.org/ This one is less usable as you have to email them and wait for a reply...