Search results

1. M

To the Melbournites love from Canberra (11th-13th Nov)

As the titles says, Hello to all you Melbourne farkiners. I will be down in Melbourne next week on Tuesday 11th November till the 13th. Bringing my hardtail with me, and I am super keen to hit up a bit of street/park/trails with anyone down there. Send me a message, reply to the thread let me...
  2. M

CORC Majura July 6

Ok I have not been on farkin for quite some time, and i try and avoid posting photographs up on the net (at least until i get my website up and running). But here a few sample pics from the race on the weekend. If you want you can pm me your race number (if you remember it) or give me a...
  3. M

Night

270 hip, bc.
  4. M

sold sold sold

Item: Intense M3 (black), Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup, Fox DHX 5.0 Rear, Saint Cranks and BB, MRP chain device, Crank Bros 50/50 pedals, FSA DH Pro headset, Avid Juicy 7's (front and rear), Sram X9 shifter and rear derailleur, Easton Seatpost, Monkey Bar, Vice Stem. Front Wheel; Intense Mag 30...
  5. M

Canberra Flash Mob!

heres the deal, its called flash mobbing. the idea behind it is to meet at a specific time and location and depending on what the theme is do a specific thing set out before hand and then after the time is set leave the location as quickly as possible. it has been happening quite a bit around...
  6. M

stromlo, late afternoon

a pic from the top of mt stromlo... enjoy
  7. M

atx dh1 spotted

spotted in civic, canberra. today while i was in town i came across a dodgy looking bloke on a giant atx dh 1 (yellow and red). a bit vague on the components but it had white brother upside down forks, i think hope 6' disc brakes. thats all the spec i can think of. unfortunately i didnt...
  8. M

santa cruz blur 4x

do the santa cruz blur-4x have 150mm rear wheel spacing?
  9. M

tas 4x crash

low quality sequence of crash at glenorchy 4x round 2... if anyone has any pics or knows of any sites with pics from the dh please post them up.
  10. M

corc, issacs club race piccies

a few pics from todays race at issacs, pic kinda poor qual but still good
  11. M

jumping good fun!!

dirtjumping.fun day. fun jumps. rykie (me) hamish scott stubbsy quality of pics is kinda low compared to my usual ones. sorry
  12. M

mmmmmmmmmthree.

all done. gotta put gear outa cable on though, and pedals. thanks to matt vincent for giving me the boxxer disc mount, cheers.
  13. M

panny?

chris panny at tuggers
  14. M

couple o' bikes

just a couple of bikes which i have been riding lately. kinda fun...
  15. M

scotts shindig and majura today.

few shots from scotts place last night, and a bit of jumping at tuckers today and a pic of timmy hitting the road gap at isaacs
  16. M

m.three.

here.m.three.
  17. M

*sold* 2003 Kona Scab

Item: 2003 Kona Scab (15") Location: Canberra Item Condition: Not excellent but cromo is solid. Reason for selling: Need the money to pay for my M3 Price and price conditions: $550 very negotiable Extra Info: Velocity Psycho rear wheel, rear brake only, maxxis hookworms, black elites. Will...
  18. M

"SOLD" 2005 Giant Dh Comp

Item: 2005 Giant Dh Comp (18" Medium) Location: Canberra Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Just got my M3 Price and price conditions: $2900 ono, give me an offer Extra Info: The bike run beautifully, basically all stock. Price doesnt include the stock seat and cranks, will put...
  19. M

corner

simple pic of me cornering... on an m3. kind of dull but oh well.
  20. M

gunnas, 9th aug!!! big pannies

awesome ride at gunnas skatepark today. some nice pics of me, chris n hamish. great riding... and awesome pannies. have a sqiz