Search results

1. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Coffs Downhill club race day Saturday 5th February results!

?? But i did finish on Dugs faith, i rode a 4:49 hahaha i laughed at that, and now my cracked rib hurts.
  2. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Coffs Downhill email subscription!

my email address for some reason does not send emails out, it always fails. ill PM u the details?
  3. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Confused about bar width on DH bikes

i ride 710's 's and its feels good although i could probably go to 750's.... im 5,5 ... i think
  4. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Coffs Downhill club day 11th April 2010!

Mwahaha Hey matt i feel ur pain, i got a flat in my race run at Awaba... but unlike your girly self i rode it out... and i got my flat useing real MTB pressures in my tubes.. miracle Awsome weekend up there, (dozer, well worth the 100$) Disappointed about the flat, bushy... i had ya xD...
  5. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Awaba State DH Selected Pics

Sweet, im number 125 with a full blue kit riding a faith 3 sirjordosteel@hotmail.com thanks.
  6. Faith3_Nobbi-man

LMAO bushayyy xD hahaha, its alright man, i won from a fluke xD.... Next time dont save it for qualifying, 100% !!!!
  7. Faith3_Nobbi-man

LOL, alas, i may not be going to eaither... i think i have other commitments, and if i dont have them to do then it will be a hard toss up from awaba and the hometrack :) ...... Hayden please learn to type your writing hurts my eyes, literaly hahaha.. Also... admittedly i stacked in my race...
  8. Faith3_Nobbi-man

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

Top pics Niel :), Any chance of rider number 144, full blue and black gear riding a faith.
  9. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Where's your favourite DH track

NOBODY HAS SAID DEL RIO........ look, i know the push up aint for panzy's, and the tracks kinda short... but its awsome.. Coffs harbour track... superb ;D .... and the "private" sets of trails surrounding the hill behind my house. <3 the jumpss
  10. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Tokyo drift, pushie style!

LOL, thats some epic shit... i think they'd use reaaly skinny rock hard bald tyres.....
  11. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Suggestions for First DH bike. :)

i dont care who burns me for this, but my mate just baught a brand new 09 kona stinky for like $2000 and it is a great bike.. its not big, slow n clunky eaither, and its nice just to ride around to, not a pain in the ass like most dh rigs... Does everything smooth and tight. AND by the way...
  12. Faith3_Nobbi-man

coffs dh

well i recomend doing push runs on the state track as im not sure the other has been reborn yet after the floods. and didnt sombody log it?
  13. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Mtn C run's

Mt isa??? but yeah.. im at hers right now....xD
  14. Faith3_Nobbi-man

2010 Series and Champs

Del rio is awsome :D, its a short, steep track with lots of fun :D
  15. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Mtn C run's

+1 for testicals.........
  16. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Mtn C run's

Hey guys, lefty, how are you after forcing that queensland bloke to leave his gorilla print in the tree???, But that guy was f*cking tough.... he got up... but seriously, that was realy messed up and as a reminder for everyone im going to post up the story. Me, ECD08 and lefty were doing...
  17. Faith3_Nobbi-man

working bee in the christmas holidays??

righto elksy, make a weekend for us 2 get sum work done while im still here, u wanna go up on suturday to do sum work?
  18. Faith3_Nobbi-man

working bee in the christmas holidays??

I cant make it, i will be away at woodford, im there every year elks, u know that.
  19. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Mt Coramba trail maintenance 2009

Yehhh, were boned.....
  20. Faith3_Nobbi-man

Mt Coramba trail maintenance 2009

Hayden, the forestrys wont be doing any shovel work.... if they fix the road up, it will be with a grader and a roller.... Oh and binner, we dont need any dirt moved, we have a lack of dirt and to much rock everywhere, so unless you have a bobcat......