Search results

1. KALBO

Coresl Paintshop-pro X2

just want to know if anyone here has used Corel Paintshop pro X2... I was thinking of getting this software as this is a less expensive alternative to Adobe. I've been taking photos and studying more about it for the last 6 -7 months. I figured its a good idea to practice with Corel first...
  2. KALBO

Photo quality lost!

HI all, I have noticed that whenever I post photos (on a car forum somewher), it is never as good quality as the original one straight out of my SLR. Why is this??? Is this normal??? Keep in mind that I am very new to this photography stuff. So here is what I do: 1 shoot photos with...
  3. KALBO

Dirt-Crits (CORC)

...Hi folks! CORC Dirt-Crits start this Thursday (05/11/09) at Majura. Registration at 5:30pm then race at 6:00pm juniors then D grade up. Anyone here participating???
  4. KALBO

SHIMANO-XT vs RACEFACE DEUS XC

...ahhh Hi again folks. I have just thought of upgrading the crankset on my stumpy. At the moment she has a OEM Shimano FC-M542. I think this is an LX equivalent but please correct me if I'm wrong. Nothing wrong with it its just that recently I have been quite interested on how much more I...
  5. KALBO

SPD's vs EggBeater's

Hi all! I currently use SPD pedals but considering changing over to crankbrothers eggbeaters. Am I better off using SPD's or will eggbeater be a better upgrade??? I know eggbeaters are far lighter but how are they for maintenance and overall use??? Opinions please:).
  6. KALBO

XC STUMPY owners!!! Post it!!!

...I know.... I know... there's been a few threads about Stumpies but I just cant resist... I love this machine!!!! Anyway, like the title says....this thread is for all the Stumpy owners and the like! Post your Stump'ies and tell us what you've done to improve it and whatnot... here's...
  7. KALBO

which Light bars, seatposts and stems?

Hi folks! I cant wait to upgrade the bar, seatpost and stem on my 2009 Stumpy comp (small). By doing this, I will be able to shave a bit more weight out of it and by my calculations, at least a little more than 100grams. I know its not a lot to some but it still counts. At the moment, the...
  8. KALBO

shed some weight on my DABOMBxlr8r..

[/IMG] ..well folks.. here is my all 'round pushie.. .. love her to bits but now that I'm a tad older:rolleyes: I'd like to shed some weight on my workhorse. Currently she has all the weighty bits like: SUN Rhyno lytes (not lyte at all) Maxxiss High Rollers(a tad heavy)...
  9. KALBO

TRANSITION bikes

Hi farkers! Been thinking about upgrading to dually and the bike in question is the PRESTON by TRANSITION bikes. Just wondering where in Australia or who distributes transition bikes here in oz? anyone? Anyone here ride TRANSITON? Good all-mountain bikes? Cheers everyone!:)
  10. KALBO

Need new fork! HELP!

well this morning, I went for a ride at Majura. Then my Rockshox died:confused: after a stepdown. Its only a TORA from my older bike, but I had to use it till it conked itself:D Nway, now I'm in need of a new fork. An upgrade. I just want to ask you which forks is best to get. Bearing in...