which Light bars, seatposts and stems?

KALBO

Likes Bikes
Hi folks! I cant wait to upgrade the bar, seatpost and stem on my 2009 Stumpy comp (small). By doing this, I will be able to shave a bit more weight out of it and by my calculations, at least a little more than 100grams. I know its not a lot to some but it still counts. At the moment, the Stumpy weighs 12kg's flat.

Been doing a bit of a look around the net and at the moment I'm leaning towards RaceFace carbon bar, seatpost and alloy stem. If not, Specialized S-Works carbon stuff will do the job as well. EASTON ones will be the lightest choice among the three.....aaaarrgghhhhhhh!

Anyways, how about you??? I just want to know what people have and which they prefer to use.

Cheers folks!

Allmountain

Likes Dirt
Have a look at Ritchey wcs carbon bars,stem and i thinks they make carbon seatposts aswell. I have wcs bars on my xc bike and they feel really good

Sumo

Likes Dirt
Check out the Token gear on the Jet Black Website. I can vouch for the weights as I have the Token Mono-Q bars and stem. Light weight and you won't have to mortgage the house to buy them.

KALBO

Likes Bikes
...great info guys! Somehow I forgot to look at Ritchey, SCUD and Token products...... so now I will:). A lot more options now.. great!:D