Search results

1. R

Numb hand solutions

I also have issues with numbness and havr tried quite a few different grips including odi rogues and ESI chunkys and am now on ergons. The ESI are vry fragile I found. The other one Ive gone is im running SQ Lab 30 X 16 degree bars I would say that the symptoms have delayed onset rather than...
  2. R

OneUp Dropper Post

The Slickoleum cant hurt it
  3. R

Harcourt Vic

Jubberland is private property - events only Theres also Maldon
  4. R

165mm Sram eagle cranks

My wife has also got a spark Hers is small and the dropper is only 100mm drop but the larger sizes are 125mm drop She could go 125mm drop easy. If your wifes bike is medium or larger could swap droppers?
  5. R

Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Im at 5!
  6. R

OneUp Dropper Post

Eact same with mine so could be an issue It does seem to loose pressure every time I check it though. MTB direct sent me this Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your post! OneUp has given us a quick step-by-step guide for cases like yours. Step 1 - Start with post extended...
  7. R

Improving brake performance - Rotor size?

Daughters safety Easy
  8. R

Who is 2018's best mountain biker?

Thanks for making me watch it again
  9. R

Who is 2018's best mountain biker?

Just imagine Sam on a Banshee = faboi squared
  10. R

Little Things You Love

LTIL when your wife says "I need to go for a ride"
  11. R

Little Things You Hate

A few years back my wife did the ride to conquer cancer when a friend asked her. She started out on her brothers cobbled together R1000 cannondale I went out on my Hardtail for a few rides with her roadies said hello to her ignored me Soon after the ride it was our 20th wedding anniversary so I...
  12. R

Welcome! An E biking area for E bikers and those interested in E Biking

No might be about it you slacker!
  13. R

DT Swiss 54t Star Ratchet Kit

I have a few DT hubs that were all 18T until recently. I bought a 36 and 54 upgrade and like others have said the 36 is a huge improvement over the 18 but the 54 not as much over the 36. Not long enough yet to comment on longevity
  14. R

Bargain buys thread

Awesome love your work . Got the last set for Benos Rune
  15. R

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Prime does not fill a tiny gap
  16. R

Multiple accounts

Naah classic case of good cop bad cop Who would have thought that @moorey would be the good cop
  17. R

Multiple accounts

We all know @moorey was chopstix too
  18. R

Blue Derby, TAS

Bruce, I know this is very late but no extra charge for roof racks or bike rack but there are limited spots which can take the roof racks on the boat. Security is not an issue as the garage is locked prior to leaving but I do lock the bikes on my racks About to do my 4th trip on the boat with...
  19. R

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

I donated a roll on Friday
  20. R

First long weekend of spring - how will you spend it?

Im heading to Buxton tomorrow wife wants to try out the new(ish) bike there Went to Harcourt last weekend- so good there! Ive heard Erica is not in the best shape currently??