Search results

1. R

NSW Sold

Item: 2011(?) Zerode G1 medium Location:Sydney Item Condition:Great condition for a 2 year old bike. Has had a service recently and hasn't been touched since February. Reason for selling:The only reason I'm selling her is because its too small for me. I would love to keep it or even upgrade...
  2. R

Will a Vivid Air fit in a Zerode?

Not sure exactly how wide the shock body of the Vivid air is. Anyone know?
  3. R

NSW sold

Sold.............
  4. R

Fox Rampage Pro Carbon helmet - where to buy

http://shop.foxhead.com/store/products/Helmets/detail/Fox-Rampage-Pro-Carbon-Helmet/46458/cat20154?defaultColor=255&categoryNavIds=cat20008%3Acat20134%3Acat20154 Are these available to buy in Australia yet? I know they are pretty new. If so where can one be purchased? (preferably in the...
  5. R

Avid Elixer caliper pistons wont open apart

Replacing brake pads. using flat-head screwdriver to push the pistons back. pistons wont push all the way back. Still baout a mm before theyre flush woth the inside walls f the caliper. Tried and tried with the force of a thousand suns. Whats happening?
  6. R

Avid Code Caliper

Item: Avid Code Caliper (pre 2011 style) Location: Blue Mountains Price range/Willing to Pay:lets see what youve got Extra Info:for rear brake, just a single caliper by itself no hose or lever required.
  7. R

NSW Sold

Item: 2010 Rockshox Boxxer Race in black Location:Blue Mountains Item Condition:Excellent, perfect working order, very minimal scratches especially for Boxxers Reason for selling:upgrade Price and price conditions:$350 Extra Info:Original stickers taken off but I can order in new decals if...
  8. R

delete please

Item: 2010 or 2011 Boxxer World Cup's in white Location: Blue Mountains Price range/Willing to Pay:No higher than $700-800 Extra Info:Steerer tube must be minimum 160mm long give or take a few mm. i Have some 2010 Boxxer Race's in black in excellent working order that I can swap for with...
  9. R

DH Zerode G1 - The Beast

Picked this up beginning of the week, amazing bike to ride. A little on the porky side but then again one of the stiffest and most solid bikes I have ever ridden. Took it for its first ride this afternoon and it absoutely shreds! It really is a bike you can just point and shoot and it just does...
  10. R

What's the best Downhill bike you've ridden and why?

So I'm after a new DH bike and want something top of the line, except its almost impossible to decide what i want. Looking up reviews on mtbr.com and such are almost useless as 9/10 times a bike being reviewed will get 5 stars despite what it is. So I thought this could be a good thread for...
  11. R

Red Bull Holy Ride 2011

Heres an awesome vid I found on Mpora for ya'll to enjoy. Its an urban downhill race that takes place at an ancient Japanese shrine. http://video.mpora.com/watch/vR41JpluQ/
  12. R

NSW ***SOLD*** 2010 Giant Glory 00 Medium - pimp spec - $2700ono

Item: 2010 Giant Glory 00 Medium Location:Sydney Item Condition:Great working condition, usual shuttle scratches that you will find on a year old DH bike. Has been used 3-4 times in the last few months. Main mark/scratch is on the forks where the paint has worn off and is about the size of a...
  13. R

5.10 Line King shoes for downhill

After some new shoes for downhilling, and saw these Line King shoes which look pretty cool. It says they are for BMX/street/freeride but they appear to have a very similar tread to normal normal 5.10 Impacts. Anyone used/tried these before or know if they can be used for DH? Pretty annoying how...
  14. R

Sold

Selling for a friend so refer to the mobile number below or else i am willing to answer questions etc. Item: 2011 Giant Glory 00 frame size small Location:Newcastle, NSW Item Condition:Literally brand new, has only done 2 test runs Reason for selling:New frame Price and price...
  15. R

2010 Fox 40's or 2011 Boxxer WC's?

Hey guys, My friend has offered to trade me my 2010 Fox 40's for his 2011 WC's and i am in 2 minds about it. I have struggled to properly set up my 40's and tbh they don't seem as good as i expected, so i thought is the 500g weight saving and extra adjustments worth the trade over for the...
  16. R

Please delete...

disregard.
  17. R

How to install brake lever?

I just broke my Shimano Saint brake lever body clean off and have ordered a new lever off CRC. Can anyone explain how to connect it to the hose? I know you have to use a 6mm wrench to screw it on and thats about it. Any help appreciated, thanks
  18. R

Scratched brake rotor

Just found a small scratch on my Shimano Saint rear rotor obviously caused by scraping a rock or similar. It doesn't effect performance and the disc is perfectly straight, it just makes a scraping sound whenever it passes through the caliper.is there anything i can do about it or will i just...
  19. R

*please delete* Downhill bike $3000

Item: Medium downhill bike (to fit 6'1" rider) Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $3000 or slightly more Extra Info: Preferably 2010 model PM only, I wont really check this thread.
  20. R

Sold

Item: 2009 Giant Glory DH0 medium Location:Sydney Item Condition: Usual shuttle scratches and marks. Mechanically it is in excellent condition, rims are straight with one very slight ding in the rear wheel. Have just spent over $400 getting this serviced with brand new grips, brake pads and...