Search results

1. Knut

Hard work pays off

To all the girls out there, have a look at what ends up in your garage when you pay the bills. I hope that one day, you get to enjoy such luxuries. http://in.5thvillage.com/u/baumcycles/ It belongs to my wife. Thanks for checking it out.
  2. Knut

Year of the Snake

New Year's Revolutions Who's up to see what they can achieve this year? We can revisit it in mid December. For me: Achieve what I aim for.
  3. Knut

Year of the Dragon

This was the year things could be sorted out. Life back into balance and no more bullshit. For me, it was awesome! I got through some big jobs and the rewards have been massive to say the least. We got rid of a few horrible little trolls from RB I met some awesome people here on this site The...
  4. Knut

Dear Santa

For Christmas I would like...
  5. Knut

Riding Road Bikes in Tasmania

Thinking of planning a trip to ride over to Tassie. Could I get some feedback please on what to expect, where not to ride and when. Where are the good rides? Of course I want to take my mountain bike, but I am with a family so time will be limited. Thanks in advance. Steve.
  6. Knut

The Lucky Country

I remember that saying. With manufacturing, wholesaling/importing, retail industries going against the wall. What's happening to our lucky country. Taxes through the roof. Unions threatening strikes. Yet there seems to be a bizarre "it won't happen to me" ideal. The mining boom will...
  7. Knut

Cycling Chiefs back MTB and BMX

Closed due to similar thread already opened. My apologies.
  8. Knut

Luscious Chocolate

This is where you can post the most beautiful and wonderous hardware, frame and accessory creations that can be purchased to fit to your XC bike. Sorry, it's not allowed to have a heart beat.
  9. Knut

Categories and Grading for XC and Enduro Racing

Since this is a topic often discussed, new thread to allow everyone to have a say.
  10. Knut

Timing and the future

I recieved this email a week ago. It's BMX, but I think we should be aware of the future and what organisers, associations and competitors might expect from each other. Ownership of personal transponders as of January 2013When we announced the decision to purchase a transponder scoring system...
  11. Knut

FOUND Wet weather riding shell

Left in my SRAM bag at inter-winter. If it's yours, send a matching description in a PM and I can arrange that you are reunited with a very important garment for the weeks ahead. No reply means the Salvos get it.
  12. Knut

Road Rage

I am putting it out there. The best and worst Ragers. From The mad pommie chick to that spin bowler in Melbourne. I'll start with todays news. Police in the UK have released video of a gumboot-clad woman attacking a cyclist on a quiet country lane in a bid to track her down. The video shows...
  13. Knut

Cycling literature you recommend

Would just like to ask what books you recommend for the coffee table and book shelf. Some of mine are illustrated, some fiction. It's cool sometimes learning what other people think about bikes and riding. Interested in your views.
  14. Knut

Has anyone else noticed?

Things have been fairly positive on this RB as a whole. How good is it that the bullshit has gone and the maturity has returned. I think the faith in RB will be restored. Good eh?
  15. Knut

Crazy 6 Two Thousand and Twelve

Because it will be a crazy six hours of your already out of control life. From the GMBC site: After a little time off last year due to inclement weather, the Crazy6 Enduro is back!* Saturday 24th March 2012 in the Kurrajong.* We'll be starting at Kurrajong Picnic Ground and taking you on a...
  16. Knut

MTBA committee elections

It's up to you to vote. Now is the chance for you to make a difference on who represents you and your membership fees at National level. For the future of our sport, not just the next twelve months, look at the people who can bring an organisation into a state of accountability and productivity...
  17. Knut

Mtba agm

Just wondering if anyone else didn't get notification for the MTBA AGM. There was only one new nomination for the committee. Seems low me, for a National Body. Yes, they have my email. Yes, I am still a member. I am not the only one who has had no notification. Is there anyone who would like...
  18. Knut

Respect

It would be an honor to respect those who have fallen in the name of our freedom. Please take a minute from your day at eleven o'clock to reflect on how shit if was for them and their mates. In order for it to be a pretty nice place to live here in Australia.
  19. Knut

One Racing License

At the view of over thirteen hundred dollars in licenses for a family of four. It's time that this sport of ours, cycling, encouraged participation and cross competition. One License with a uniform additional discipline fee for admin (i.e. $30) and club fee (ie $30). This way we could...
  20. Knut

Victorian Schools XC

I would like to thank Geelong Mountain Bike Club and Cycle Sport Victoria for staging a great day. I appreciate allowing the younger class. My daughter was talking about it all week and was so excited the night before the race. Watching my six year old daughter negotiate the course completely...