Search results

1. cressa

NSW Specialized S-Works Epic XTR Di2 XL (SOLD)

If it's still available this time next month I'll give you a call.
  2. cressa

QLD SOLD - 2011 Banshee Spitfire XL

Thanks mate.
  3. cressa

Bumpity McBumpface
  4. cressa

Thanks mate!
  5. cressa

SOLD Item: 2011 Banshee Spitfire XL Location: Gold Coast, Qld - Will post anywhere at buyers expense Item Condition: Pretty good but needs some loving' (see below for explanation) Reason for selling: It's my old bike, haven't ridden it in a long while Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra...
  6. cressa

SOLD Santa Cruz Bronson C XL - Price Drop

Bumped up up up
  7. cressa

Hey Mr Carlton Dry, I bought it new October 2013 but I think it's considered a 2014 model. Hope that helps.
  8. cressa

Bumpity bump.
  9. cressa

Sold sold sold
  10. cressa

New pike owner question

My situation was the same as Duane. Added a token, run lower psi and now get good small bump sensitivity and a nice ramp on the bigger hits.
  11. cressa

Qld- Nerang trail status

What time of day was the perp spotted? This is crazy.
  12. cressa

Brand New Bike Setup - What do you do

Yep good point. Find a big long hill, go fast apply brakes, repeat until brakes get some bite.
  13. cressa

Brand New Bike Setup - What do you do

Firstly congrats on a new sled. I recently bought brand new complete and it's bliss! I'd recommend checking all the usual bolts, stem, brake mounts, levers, crown clamps etc. there is nothing more reassuring than knowing for certain stuff is tight. You only have one build on your mind, the...
  14. cressa

Injury of the Day

It's funny you said, I said almost the same thing to a friend today about my little incident last Saturday out there. Heal up bud and get back out there!
  15. cressa

Sweaty head, sweat on glasses

I too am a heavy head sweater. I got a halo head band that does a pretty good job and is nicely hidden under your helmet.
  16. cressa

Is Cross Fit the new Scientology?

I hate a fad but ^^this^^ is all that really matters.
  17. cressa

Is Cross Fit the new Scientology?

I have always been a kipper. I've been kipping daily my whole life. I mostly kip at night but occasionally, I'll kip in the afternoon. Kipping is not a fad. Kipping is here to stay. Alright it's getting late, I better get kipping.
  18. cressa

Suss Gum Tree Ad - $13 000 Value for $1700???

I'd say legit. They are just really old and really not worth too much. I think he's actually asking too much.
  19. cressa

The official running thread

They are definitely not as soft as the flows and I think the sole is about 3-4mm thinner overall while the heel to toe drop remains the same. So there is a very noticeable difference in terrain feel and general control over the Flows in the same situation. The grip is good on all surfaces so...
  20. cressa

The official running thread

I mostly noticed that the foam/rubber under the inside balls of my feet had lost it's cushion, the rest were still good. I just got a pair Pure Grits also for off-road and i'm really liking them too. Have you stuck with the Pure range?