Search results

1. O

E / NE Melb XC guide

Haha, no problem yeah I noticed it was, yeah there are some alright trails listed. Ill update my post, if anyone happens to know of some maps around of Westerfolds trails that would be great so newcomers can find with easy access. Thanks both of you guys for the input so far, lets keep these...
  2. O

E / NE Melb XC guide

(note: I have rewritten this post as I think it was a little confusing) Hi all, just under a year ago I moved back to Australia after living in Canada with my partner for many years. Being a massive fan of XC I just love to ride some awesome single track with some techy stuff, maybe some...
  3. O

Free Timber Pallets

Hmmm have to agree, no real need to get agro about someone trying to help. As for Axela8, I think you made a valid point, and despite you VTSS350 might not wanting to know / care about who MAY have legal ownership of it, the people taking the pallets may be interested to know if others actually...
  4. O

Low Price (or free dirt in melbourne)

Just for those of you asking about why you wouldn't use the clay, Here is the answer. I live in warrandyte which is quite close. The problem is its not actually clay. The ground is primarily made up of shale, which basically is compressed clay and mudstone, it is extremely hard to dig if you...
  5. O

Warrandyte local xc trails?

Hey Hud, Thanks alot that sounds great. My GF used to live on brysons rd so i know the area pretty well. Ill give it a go this w/e and see how it goes. I didnt realise there was a park down there in jumping creek road, thought there was only the jumping creek reserve abit further down. but that...
  6. O

Sweet thanks for the advice, ill give westerfolds a try, i suppose there is pleanty of horse trails along the side of the roads that would be ok to ride Also does anyone know of any around park orchards or wonga park? i keep hearing things about 100 acres park in park orchards, anyone know...
  7. O

Hi, I live in Warrandyte and have been riding mainly XC for awhile now, I usually either ride around Lysterfield or go over to the You Yangs with a friend that lives out that way. I keep hearing how there is heaps of riding around warrandyte and even in the templestowe area, but after...