Search results

1. MOXAB

My SantaCruz V10 carbon :)

Hi guys. I know I havent been on hear in a while but Im just getting back into bikes so i figured id post my new rig to help me get motivated and back into posting/the scene. I sold my old DH bike and after looking around for a while my mate offerred me his old frame for a good price and I...
  2. MOXAB

Best wheelsets/rims for DJ/Street

First off if this has been done before I apologize but I could find anything by searching. Basically I am upgrading my hardtail and have just bought new forks so I new to get a new 20mm front hub. Now I can get one but I don't really think it's worth the cost to buy it and put it on my rims...
  3. MOXAB

Victorian State Series Round 1 Long Gully 2008/2009

Hey Just a short vid max filmed and made from the recent VSS race at long gully Enjoy (Had to put it on youtube because vimeo isn't working for me) (Also to Kane. sorry bout using the same song as you, started making as soon as we got back and didn't see your vid til we finished)...
  4. MOXAB

delete plz

ten char........
  5. MOXAB

Youies 12/10/08 Sesh

Hey Went to You Yangs today, had a practise sesh. Here are a couple of pics of Max hitting the new doubles at the end of B or G C/C please
  6. MOXAB

Our DH/FR Rigs **UPDATE** NEW PICS PAGE 1

On our ride day we decided to stop and take some photos of our bikes since we had a camera handy Scott Nitrous 20 Frame: Scott Nitrous New 195mm travel Alloy 7005 hydroformed tubing Freeride geometry; ISCG tabs Headtube 11/8"" and 1.5"" compatible IDS interchangeable Dropout Fork...
  7. MOXAB

Saturday Sesh Pics 20/09/08

(Before i start sorry about the large pics, I forgot to make them smaller) Hey These are a few pics from our ride day last saturday. Some aren't that good quality because they were extracted from movie files (the smaller ones). If you want to watch the movie of it go to www.myspace.com/MOXAB...
  8. MOXAB

Cleaning hubs......with shoelaces??

Hey Just wanted to ask something I was at the local skatepark yesterday with friends and anyway some guys show up on BMXs. After riding for a while they stopped and sat down. i was looking at their bikes and saw some of them had shoelaces tied loosly around their hubs. I asked them why they...
  9. MOXAB

Delete

Sorry, answered my own question
  10. MOXAB

Port Fairy riding??

Hey I'm going to port fairy soon for ten days and was wondering if there's anything at all to ride?? Normally i'd just surf while there but cause im going longer than a week i want to still do some riding. Is there anything at all?? stakeparks, trails, jumps...etc If anyone knows of anything...
  11. MOXAB

DJ/Street Forks and Frame

Item: DJ/Street forks/frame Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Forks: Up to $400 Frame: Up to $400.. maybe $450 if it's good Extra Info: no rigid forks thanks, feel free to PM me, also give pics if possible
  12. MOXAB

Found

Item: FR/DH Bike Location: Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: Has to be decent Price and price conditions: Offer Extra Info: PM me with a price and if you can pics of the bike and a specs list. Will pay for postage if I have to. Preferable small to meduim size
  13. MOXAB

Kranked V.S. The Collective

Hey Just wondering which would have to be your favourite, the Kranked movies or The Collective movies??? (also which one, u'know, seasons, roam.....etc)
  14. MOXAB

Advantages/Disadvantages????

Hey I'm looking at getting a new freeride dually soon and was looking at some of the Specialized Big hit models. Anyway most of them have a 24" rear and a 26" front. What are the advantages/disadvantages of this and would you have this set-up on your bike?
  15. MOXAB

Hardtail + You Yangs Trails = ??

Hey I'm going to the You Yangs with a mate tomorrow but i have to take my crappy hardtail. Normally i wouldn't care that much but the forks are screwed so i might as well be using road bike forks (But im used to it, i can still ride really well with it). Anyways are most of the trails do-able...
  16. MOXAB

How much would you pay for these??

Hey I was just wondering if i were to sell my Manitou Stance Kingpin 170mm triple clamp forks how much someone would buy them for/ how much i could ask for em?? They are in good condition with only a few minor scratches on them If you were to buy them off me how much would you pay?
  17. MOXAB

Which Freeride Bike Should I Get??

Hey I've got a hardtail freeride bike but i want to up-grade to a dual suspension one for two reasons; 1. To be able to hit bigger stuff 2. Because my hardtails really broken (still rideable and jumpable but......) and if i want to fix it up 100% it probably cost me about $500 (New forks, new...
  18. MOXAB

Would you put/have triple clamps on your freeride bike?

Hey I was wondering whether to put triple clamps on my freeride bke when i get one but im not sure. Yes they are stronger but they're also a lot heavier. What would you guys/do you guys have?
  19. MOXAB

Insane Freeride 2 Level

Delete this
  20. MOXAB

MOXAB Freeride/Downhill 1

Our first riding vid with mainly freeriding and street with a bit of downhilling thrown in (VIDEO BEING EDITED, WILL BE BACK SOON) www.myspace.com/MOXAB